PDA

View Full Version : What's that white stuff under my clit hood?

Vanilla Cupcake
December 4th, 2015, 08:20 PM
This is so embarrassing and thankfully no one here knows me but when I pull the skin back on my clit, there is white stuff. What is it? :what:

SkyClad33605
December 4th, 2015, 09:01 PM
Could be a lot of things.

Does it have a strong/bad smell? Could be just smegma, but that's waaay more common for boys.

When did you see it? Like was it after you were masturbating, or just when you weren't aroused. Sometimes after masturbating your fluid can become white and foamy.

Is there any bad sensation with it? Like, does it burn or itch? Could be a yeast infection, but under your hood would not be a common place for that.

If it bothers you then you should see a doctor, don't mess around with your health.

Vanilla Cupcake
December 4th, 2015, 11:07 PM

Does it have a strong/bad smell? Could be just smegma, but that's waaay more common for boys.

When did you see it? Like was it after you were masturbating, or just when you weren't aroused. Sometimes after masturbating your fluid can become white and foamy.

Is there any bad sensation with it? Like, does it burn or itch? Could be a yeast infection, but under your hood would not be a common place for that.

If it bothers you then you should see a doctor, don't mess around with your health.

I don't know if it has a smell, I didn't smell it. It doesn't burn or itch, and I don't always look to see if it's there, but sometimes I look closely at it when I wash it and then I see it and I wash it off. So I guess it comes back.

angelina
December 5th, 2015, 12:45 AM
I don't know if it has a smell, I didn't smell it. It doesn't burn or itch, and I don't always look to see if it's there, but sometimes I look closely at it when I wash it and then I see it and I wash it off. So I guess it comes back.

As SkyClad33605 said it wold be because of the 3 reasons.
No smell..no irritation.and that is washable.I am little confused...If you have an itching sensation in the clit I think it would be a yeast infection probably. However white discharge is normal if it is a muscus texture.

LITTLEANGEL17
December 5th, 2015, 01:07 AM

As SkyClad33605 said it wold be because of the 3 reasons.
No smell..no irritation.and that is washable.I am little confused...If you have an itching sensation in the clit I think it would be a yeast infection probably. However white discharge is normal if it is a muscus texture.
I would agree with both girls it could just be normal lubricant that makes you wet when arroused, but if it is worrying you get it checked out by a doctor or nurse. X

Uniquemind
December 5th, 2015, 02:46 AM
Be careful about using too much soap near that area too, sometimes it can irritate things further.

I'd see a doctor to be sure.

leahmae
December 5th, 2015, 09:41 AM
It's not all that uncommon for girls to have smegma under their clitoral hoods. It sounds like that is what the OP has. I personally get it, it's just part of my shower routine to pull the hood back and rinse it off (using just plain water, so soap or anything like that).

Deleted User
December 5th, 2015, 01:53 PM
If it doesn't itch, burn, smell "fishy", or seem discoloured, it's likely smegma or discharge that's gotten caught underneath. Because everyone is different, you may just be more prone to it. Just make sure you gently wash every time you shower. No need for any fancy soaps or anything, just some warm water should be fine.

Don't worry about seeing a doctor unless anything seems really unusual or bothers you too much. This is most likely totally normal and nothing to be concerned with. If it does start to display any itchy, burning, or "fishy" symptoms or changes in texture, then I'd see a doctor to make sure it's not a vaginal infection. But usually those don't occur so close to the clitoris.

Vanilla Cupcake
December 5th, 2015, 02:17 PM
Thanks for the replies everyone. When I wash it, sometimes it's hard to get it off at the part of the hood that doesn't pull back any further. It just hurts a little when I try to pull the hood back just that little bit more. Maybe the hood is stuck? How far should it pull back.
Maybe I should put some oil on it so it pulls back more?

Deleted User
December 5th, 2015, 03:23 PM
Thanks for the replies everyone. When I wash it, sometimes it's hard to get it off at the part of the hood that doesn't pull back any further. It just hurts a little when I try to pull the hood back just that little bit more. Maybe the hood is stuck? How far should it pull back.
Maybe I should put some oil on it so it pulls back more?

If it hurts to pull back, it likely can't pull back any further. So I wouldn't recommend trying in case you cause any tearing. Remember, this is a really sensitive part of your body too. If just washing with just your hands and some water doesn't work fully, try taking a wet q-tip and gently using that if it's really bad. It might help.

Vanilla Cupcake
December 5th, 2015, 04:23 PM
If it hurts to pull back, it likely can't pull back any further. So I wouldn't recommend trying in case you cause any tearing. Remember, this is a really sensitive part of your body too. If just washing with just your hands and some water doesn't work fully, try taking a wet q-tip and gently using that if it's really bad. It might help.

Ok thank you black widow I will try that :)

leahmae
December 5th, 2015, 06:43 PM
A wet Q -Tip is the best way to clean under there if it won't rinse off. Just be careful not to use soap in that area.