PDA

View Full Version : New to website, looking for friends/someone to talk to.

Lauren_
December 3rd, 2015, 03:45 AM
Hi my name is Lauren and i'm an 18 year old girl from Australia. I've been struggling with anxiety, depression and self harm for 5 years and I currently have no one to talk to about it. I'm also a great listener if you have something you want to talk about as well. P.S Due to the anxiety I am really shy and may take a while to open-up, but I would still love if someone who is super patient will talk to me. Thanks.

Deleted User
December 3rd, 2015, 03:06 PM
Hey. First, welcome to VT. Second, I think you'll find a lot of people with the same problems who are more than willing to talk and listen. Don't worry about the anxiety, lots of us get nervous talking about really personal things too.

I'm always here if you'd like to chat.

:hug:

MohamedSaieed
December 3rd, 2015, 04:46 PM
Hello Lauren , i'm also new here , and want's to make friendship with nice people :)
we can talk if you want :)

Gwen
December 3rd, 2015, 07:58 PM
As you can see there are many people who have gone or are going through what is happening to you now. I also have trouble opening up to people right away as well so I understand. If you ever want some advice or just want to talk about just random things, I'm always free to chat. :mrgreen:

Vanilla Cupcake
December 12th, 2015, 08:49 PM
Hi Lauren, I'm new to and I don't really have anyone to talk to either about private stuff.
I love Aussies, love the accent, love hearing all about stuff there and I'm also a good listener.
What are those big spiders called again? The ones that live in your houses?