PDA

View Full Version : Different kinds of sports you'd like to try...

HououinKiyoma
December 1st, 2015, 02:36 AM
Hey! This is my first post in this section... How many of you have heard of cool outdoor games commonly played in other countries and you'd like to try them?

For me, I think it would be baseball, though its just like a modified form of Cricket....

Emerald Dream
December 1st, 2015, 06:43 AM
Pretty difficult to answer, because most sports that I want to try are already here in the USA in some form or another. I've always said I'd love to try competitive running...preferably longer distance like cross-country. Also, even though it can be a bit rough at times I would love to try lacrosse as well.

Derek951
December 1st, 2015, 10:13 PM
I always Jai Alai sounded cool. Few have heard of here in the U.S.

phuckphace
December 2nd, 2015, 01:01 AM
I'd be hockey erryday if I wasn't such a gay bitch with bitchtits

seriously tho hockey is the only sport I can not only tolerate but actually like.

Bontigo Papi .
December 2nd, 2015, 01:27 AM
Well, in South Africa, we have almost everything, cricket, baseball, netball, softball, soccer, rugby, swimming etc.

But now that I think about it, I'd really like to try baseball.

Falcons_11
December 2nd, 2015, 03:46 PM
I play baseball and also on swimming team. But sport I would like to try is tennis. I have watched many tennis matches on TV and they all seem to be fun.

Gwen
December 4th, 2015, 04:34 AM
There is this Aboriginal game that is like reverse tag and you play it with a ball, anyone now what it is called? Another game I see being played in Australia a lot was brandy, that was fun but I can just imagine actually getting hit a ball and never playing it again.

HououinKiyoma
January 17th, 2016, 03:05 AM
Any other indigenous games in your countries?

DriveAlive
January 17th, 2016, 09:12 AM
I wanted to play hockey but the year-round time commitment and times of games during the week was just ridiculous at my school. Also, apparently you cannot get in fights or really hit people in high school hockey.

mattsmith48
January 17th, 2016, 05:51 PM
Hey! This is my first post in this section... How many of you have heard of cool outdoor games commonly played in other countries and you'd like to try them?

For me, I think it would be baseball, though its just like a modified form of Cricket....

Rugby sounds fun its basically football with no helmets and no stopage

I wanted to play hockey but the year-round time commitment and times of games during the week was just ridiculous at my school. Also, apparently you cannot get in fights or really hit people in high school hockey.

Here you can hit in high school hockey you cant fight with a cage on anyway

jeny2a
February 8th, 2016, 01:14 PM
hm.. I'd like to try bundgee jumping or something like that.. I also want to learn skiing..

Ragle
February 8th, 2016, 02:54 PM
free climbing oder parkour are cool

mahony0509
February 8th, 2016, 03:45 PM
Would love to try American Football. Will probably join at some point with my local team.

thatgothgirluknow
February 8th, 2016, 03:45 PM
parasailing sounds fun maybe agility courses

Harrier
February 9th, 2016, 10:45 PM
I'd like to try rugby or lax. I have a little but I'd like to play on a team, but I have no time bc of other sports. Diving would be cool, just to help me get over my fear of heights.

Splat
February 11th, 2016, 07:02 PM
I'd love to do gymnastics and be able to do crazy somersaults and spin around a bar. Unfortunately my body isn't built for flexibility anymore and I can't even touch my toes now.

BlackParadePixie
February 11th, 2016, 10:55 PM
I've always thought it would be fun to play volleyball...but im short so I never bothered to try out or anything

Katie96xox
February 13th, 2016, 11:29 AM
I've been interested in gaelic football and hurling for a while. I hope to play one of them at least once in my life.

West Coast Sheriff
February 13th, 2016, 11:59 AM
Does skiing count? I've always wanted to learn how to ski.

Sublime Demonz
February 17th, 2016, 10:13 PM
Sometimes I wish I could be a part of NASCAR.