PDA

View Full Version : Which made you feel the real Orgasm?

angelina
December 1st, 2015, 02:28 AM
I read a post about Orgasm about which we are really curious.
I created this thread because I have heard form my relatives and elder friends (girls ) that most of the women only have them after having been with their partners for a long time and in certain positions seem to make it easier.
Have you felt it very much and many counts during
1) M batting or
2) when you have been in real making out with your bfs or others.
What are your thoughts?

LanaPole
December 1st, 2015, 08:05 AM
it's easier with masturbating for me

LITTLEANGEL16
December 1st, 2015, 10:00 AM
The orgasms I have are D.I.Y.

SkyClad33605
December 4th, 2015, 09:13 PM
Both.

But I couldn't orgasm well with other people until I was good at doing it to myself. Also you have to talk to your partner so they know what they are doing right and wrong.

BlackParadePixie
December 6th, 2015, 12:05 AM
I have always been able to orgasm through masturbation. It wasn't until I was with my last boyfriend (the 4th guy I was with) that I was able to orgasm by having sex.

Lillawa
December 6th, 2015, 03:44 AM
Only through masturbation for me

Haciryne
December 6th, 2015, 06:01 PM
Mast.. is the better one I think when I look back to my experience. Because you are the one that knows what you want and like

Yolo its Millie
December 9th, 2015, 08:56 AM
ahm D.Y.I is easier, I think with sex its stronger at least if feels that way, but not all guys go long enough but some have made cum several times.

tulolita2015
December 9th, 2015, 09:05 AM
Masturbating is pretty easy for me but not stronger as sex. Well all depends in how the guy make love to you, kisses, oral, and the foreplay. The orgasm is a million times stronger and better than solo masturbation.

KellyNC
December 9th, 2015, 02:40 PM
I had masturbated to orgasm for a few years while before anyone else gave (or tried to give) me an orgasm, I starting masturbating at 12 and had my first sexual experiences at 14. While it takes some time with different partners I've always been able to cum during sex in part, I think in part because I know what I enjoy and can help lead my partner to it, although with some its come faster than others. I would also say that the orgasms are also better when I'm with a partner, though how much better depends on what went into it honestly.

iamsilkspectre
December 11th, 2015, 12:03 AM
Masturbating is the easiest way for me. Other than that, oral sex.

nicole97
December 22nd, 2015, 04:29 PM
I first orgasmed from masturbating when I was 12 and then had one with my partner the first time when I was 13. When I first started having sex orgasms weren't instant and it took a few times to have one and a while until I frequently had them. I do think though that it would have been harder had I not masturbated, and didn't know what got me to orgasm. I would also agree that orgasms are definitely much stronger during sex for me, especially once my BFs really get to know what I like.

apple773
December 22nd, 2015, 05:04 PM
masturbating or oral...but if i touch myself while having sex i get a really strong orgasm! Haven't had one through sex alone yet

Beach_Blonde
January 2nd, 2016, 06:46 PM
Only been able to while masturbating

Leena_2003
November 17th, 2017, 08:35 PM
I have not had sex yet but I always orgasm when I masturbate. It happens easy for me.

Dalcourt
November 17th, 2017, 10:27 PM
Please don't bump threads older than two month :locked: