PDA

View Full Version : Which do you think normal about the outer labia?

angelina
December 1st, 2015, 01:52 AM
Nice to share this thread , which is hanging over always in our minds irrespective of age factor.
My sis ,13, has puffy , large outer labia, and a smaller inner labia. . Her outer are so puffy that it won't allow her clit inside poke out, that she usually has to try hard not to get camel toe as quite mentioned by her friends.The sides of her outer lips are quite visible in her bikini for this reason she tries to avoid wearing bikinis. As for her clit, as well if she has to move her labia majora for access of it.
But in my case and most of my friends' I have seen, the clits stuck out a bit more for easy access when aroused and even if in normal .The inner lips are not so bigger and can't tug the clit hood. I think it's all good and normal and I love them and think they look hot.
Friends, what do you feel about yours and which do you think normal ? Better if you provide details of the anatomy of your outer and inner labia.

LanaPole
December 1st, 2015, 08:22 AM
i dont think theres normal or abnormal ones. everyone is different. some of my friends poke out more than me. my hood is visible. it looks sexy when mine gets aroused and swell up

LITTLEANGEL16
December 1st, 2015, 10:43 AM
As Svetlana said everyone is different so there is no normal, since I was 9`ish l have quite prominent lips and slit like when standing up my slit was quite out front and visible where lots of other girls were right down between their legs and just a little bit of the top of slit could be seen. And that's also when my hood could always be seen at the top part of my slit, and when arroused could be seen event more, but my inner lips never poked out and still dont

Vanilla Cupcake
December 3rd, 2015, 09:14 AM
You can't see my clit unless I lay back and open my legs. If I'm standing you can't see it at all. I guess it just depends on how I'm standing or sitting. It's like a clam shell, u have to pry it open haha!

maritza
December 11th, 2015, 03:25 AM
my inner lips stick out a lot more then my outer lips and my clit sticks out too and even more when im aroused but i think its normal we are all different

kryptonite
January 8th, 2016, 01:36 PM
There's a thread on here with a ton of different diagrams. Basically, there is no "normal."

tulolita2015
January 8th, 2016, 02:25 PM
My outer labia is pretty big and my clitoris too. I feel embarrassed sometimes when wear tight jeans or bikini but I dont care anymore. I have friends with bigger outer labia than me and others with very small ones. My clit some times pull out my outer labia and I got aroused easily maybe because that.