PDA

View Full Version : Home routines and maybe gym?

TheLivingLie
November 29th, 2015, 04:04 PM
Ok, so I want to get a good upper body, cause right now I'm skinny af, and I kinda have a bit of a belly if u know what I mean? Like my stomach goes out a bit like a b. So any home routine ideas? Also nutrition and food ideas would be good to go with it please.
Also, I might start going to the gym, so any workouts for there?

Thanks in advance

Plane And Simple
November 29th, 2015, 05:27 PM
Doing ab reps at home is easy and works like a charm. Do 30-40, rest 30 seconds, and repeat 3 times. Do this once a day and increase the number by 5 whenever you feel ready.

Eating, just work with lots of protein, don't worry about carbohydrates too much as you only have "a bit" extra fat as you said, the working out will do its thing.

If you're going to the gym I can message you a workout routine thing. Just drop me a PM

angelina
November 29th, 2015, 09:43 PM
Better go for Yoga and avoid fatty food..your belly will vanish in a couple of months

heybuddy23
November 30th, 2015, 02:15 AM
first start doing 10 reps of pushups til failure and pull ups till failure until you see descent definition then move on to bench press check out athlean x's videos for more workouts

for breakfast eat eggwhites with turkey bacon and unsweetened oatmeal mixed with canned unsweetened pumpkin

for lunch and dinner eat grilled chicken breast or lean no fat ground turkey or beef tacos