PDA

View Full Version : Notifications

LITTLEANGEL16
November 26th, 2015, 04:06 AM
Hello how do I stop ALL notifications in one go filling my inbox, is there a setting in the control panel I can change? Thanks.
Angie :)

Deleted User
November 26th, 2015, 01:04 PM
As far as I know, there's no way to filter which notifications you get and which ones you don't but as for all of them? Someone might have to correct me if I'm wrong.

Correction: you can turn off notifications for new likes on your posts but that appears to be the only option I can find (which also didn't exist, to my knowledge, when the feature was first introduced so yay).

LITTLEANGEL16
November 29th, 2015, 06:26 AM
As far as I know, there's no way to filter which notifications you get and which ones you don't but as for all of them? Someone might have to correct me if I'm wrong.

Correction: you can turn off notifications for new likes on your posts but that appears to be the only option I can find (which also didn't exist, to my knowledge, when the feature was first introduced so yay).

I DON'T want ANY notifications at all, by the way where are all the Mods. / Admins. to give me an answer.

azure moonstone
November 29th, 2015, 08:28 AM
In your User CP (see the menu bar near the top of the screen) under "Edit Options" (which will be on the left side menu) - you should see something that says "Default Thread Subscription Mode." Click the menu box and choose "do not subscribe." I believe that stops all the email notifications.