PDA

View Full Version : My story.....

raz3rbaby
November 25th, 2015, 01:39 PM
At first I cut because i wanted to know how it felt, then it became a way for me to show how I felt now 5 years later my stomach has burns and scars my legs are scared in names I was called and i can never wear a skirt or shorts, but my worst addiction is painkillers they make me sleep a deep sleep I like it, I have tried to kill myself but it didn't work thanks to my ex best friend who made my life so bad i went off the rails completely i had 5 'boy friends' who i did sexual favors for more then once, i was drunk/high most of the time so i didn't care what happened sometimes i just laid there like a corpse, after 6 months of this i woke up and realized what i had done i caught a glimpse of what had happened to me i was 15 and had so much to live for now 3 years later i have a good job a real best friend who knows all this and supports me fully and the last time i picked up a knife was 3 months ago and it gets easier to avoid the knife or the pills I'm completely sober now y point in this is no matter how badly it gets it really does get better.:whoops::whoops:

Vermilion
November 25th, 2015, 02:55 PM
Thank you for sharing :) and well done

raz3rbaby
November 25th, 2015, 03:35 PM
Thank you the key is to take it one day at a time :)

Deleted User
November 26th, 2015, 03:03 PM
I'm glad things are getting better for you. Sometimes it really is just a matter of waking up one day and thinking "I don't want this for myself anymore".

angelina
November 28th, 2015, 10:46 PM
my worst addiction is painkillers they make me sleep a deep sleep I like it, I have tried to kill myself but it didn't work thanks to my ex best friend who made my life so bad i went off the rails completely i had 5 'boy friends' who i did sexual favors for more then once, i was drunk/high most of the time so i didn't care what happened sometimes i just laid there like a corpse, after 6 months of this i woke up and realized what i had done

sorry to hear from you...stop painkillers ..your mind and body will recover fully through Yoga therapy which i will teach you ...

LunaHermione
December 4th, 2015, 03:29 PM
I'm so proud of you for getting better :) well done, you're amazing :)