PDA

View Full Version : Repetition of Posts

ClaraWho
November 21st, 2015, 11:48 AM
Hey All!

So I've noticed a lot of support gathering for this issue, with people posting identical questions which have been extensively (and recently) asked and answered in the archives.

I'm not sure if there currently is a rule, but if so it is never enforced (I think govteen has one).

Should a rule be created that identical/highly similar threads posted in the same section, within the last 2 months, should be locked?

I feel this would stop the endless clutter of 'is my penis big enough', 'best penis size', 'guilt when masturbating' type endless questions. It would make the board cleaner and more relevant. It would help new questions emerge, fresh discussions and encourage greater member engagement.

What are your thoughts?

~ Clara

Hudor
November 21st, 2015, 12:13 PM
I agree with you but I think such a rule already exists. I have at least seen several threads being locked with the very same reason recently.
As for the endless dick size surveys a sticky should serve the purpose well enough and all other threads about the same should be locked.

Typhlosion
November 21st, 2015, 12:20 PM
Shoot. I didn't mean to vote for.

Bontigo Papi .
November 21st, 2015, 01:58 PM
You have a point, the amount of surveys popping up is ridiculous.

Shiny Moon
November 21st, 2015, 02:02 PM
I'm going with For too. Sometimes I want to pop my eyes out while checking the new posts and finding a lot of penis size surveys or related topics.