PDA

View Full Version : Help me

ubercuber
November 19th, 2015, 01:04 AM
I don't know if I would call what I've been experiencing as a "crisis". I've been facing problems for a serious of years: a profound sense of distance from any other person. I feel incapable of trusting other people. Things like "friends" spending time with other people feels like they don't want to spend time with me and our trying to escape me, making me very angry or depressed. I feel this sense that something is wrong inside everyday all day, when I think about it I get this agonizing sense or nothingness. Im having a hard time seeking help, I can't share my feelings with my friends or family and I can't do anything to fix it. I feel like I would rather die then ask for help. Please help me.

Vermilion
November 19th, 2015, 01:58 AM
Asking for help is the first step unless they know they can't help. It does get better but you need to take the first step. I've been there. I went to my Dr and was given antidepressants and counselling if I wanted it. It decided to do counselling at college and start on the meds. I also told my friends how I felt

ubercuber
November 19th, 2015, 11:08 PM
I can't bring myself to ask for help. I can't really show my feelings to others so I feel stuck.