PDA

View Full Version : I don't know.

Deleted User
November 18th, 2015, 08:15 PM
I'm homeless. I'm staying somewhere temporary but it's probably going to be taken away next week. Everyone who claims to be supporting me refuses to listen to me because money is more important than my well-being.

I told my best friend that I liked her and it's killing me because she said she couldn't say anything else until she got some of her own stuff together. I mean, that's fair. She and her ex just broke up and I didn't know. I was freaking out and she's been here for me this whole week of hell and I just said it.

I haven't eaten in 30 hours, I haven't left my room all day, I've stopped going to class and I'm probably going to fail everything I'm taking right now.

There are all these people trying to help but one person who is supposed to be the one to look after me is turning offers down at every turn and claims that she's the one who is unhappy because of the situation.

I can't give any details. I've changed my name everywhere online so I can't be found. I've deactivated accounts. I've deleted everyone off of Skype and I'm just completely fucking broken.

Cadanance00
November 18th, 2015, 11:34 PM
Wish there was something I could do to help.