PDA

View Full Version : I have 1 question..

Aivis371LV
November 18th, 2015, 11:39 AM
So.. I think i am clean for more that 2 weeks.. Maybe.
I realized i was biting fingers till blood for past week.. Is that considered as self harm??
Last time i did it i did it with dart and scratched till blood.
So is nail and finger biting is considered as self harm?
I know i need professional attention but i think i can get out of my mess myself

City Kid
November 18th, 2015, 01:19 PM
I think in your case it would definitely be considered self harm. To me it seems like your subconscious has found a way to keep self harming while you're actually trying to stop.
You probably don't wanna hear this, but you should really seek professional help. I'm not saying you can't make it on your own, but let me tell you that recovery is insanely hard without any professional support. And let's be honest, what's the point in giving yourself a hard time?

Aivis371LV
November 18th, 2015, 02:21 PM
And let's be honest, what's the point in giving yourself a hard time?
You are true. There isn't a point for giving myself hard time.
And deamn it.. I thinked i am out of that problem,but i will try to get out. Professional help is issue for me because i don't trust them. My parrents can know two mutch and they can make their own rules and that can make things worse.
Tnx for opinion

xXl0sth0peXx
November 18th, 2015, 09:06 PM
Honestly, it's different for everyone. In a subconscious sort of way, I suppose this could be considered self harm.

My biggest mistake was thinking I could do this alone. To this day, it is still my biggest mistake. I'll backup City Kid's post above and say that as hard as it is, it's so important. I have huge trust issues as well, but having that outlet and someone who can really help you is really crucial, and beneficial. If you ever need someone to talk to, don't hesitate to drop me a PM.

Aivis371LV
November 19th, 2015, 12:58 AM
Honestly, it's different for everyone. In a subconscious sort of way, I suppose this could be considered self harm.

My biggest mistake was thinking I could do this alone. To this day, it is still my biggest mistake. I'll backup City Kid's post above and say that as hard as it is, it's so important. I have huge trust issues as well, but having that outlet and someone who can really help you is really crucial, and beneficial. If you ever need someone to talk to, don't hesitate to drop me a PM.

Sure. I think i might do that sometime.
And i have trust issues two. And i don't trust anyone and i do things by myself and that makes stress and anxiety.. So that is one cause.

angelina
November 28th, 2015, 10:59 PM
it may not be harmful but sure it is not HYGIENIC one..avoid this any way