PDA

View Full Version : Inspirational Quote by Grovyle!

Feraligatr
February 7th, 2014, 07:13 PM
“The important thing is not how long you live... It's what you accomplish with your life. While I live, I want to shine. I want to prove that I exist. If I could do something really important... That would definitely carry on into the future. I think that all I've accomplished will go on. That is, that would mean that it's living, right?”

This is my favorite quote from any video game. :yes:

Synyster Shadows
February 8th, 2014, 09:24 PM
Nice quote! :)

Meganium
February 10th, 2014, 03:01 PM
Mystery Dungeon?

Feraligatr
February 10th, 2014, 03:27 PM
Mystery Dungeon?
Yes. :lol: Those games are amazing!

AlexOnToast
February 10th, 2014, 04:27 PM
“The important thing is not how long you live... It's what you accomplish with your life. While I live, I want to shine. I want to prove that I exist. If I could do something really important... That would definitely carry on into the future. I think that all I've accomplished will go on. That is, that would mean that it's living, right?”

This applies to me in so many ways :) Thanks for sharing!

Star Wolf
February 27th, 2014, 01:54 AM

This is my favorite quote from any video game. :yes:

Oh! That quote is from Explores of Sky!

Karkat
February 27th, 2014, 02:14 AM
I love this quote.

Feraligatr
February 27th, 2014, 03:12 PM
Oh! That quote is from Explores of Sky!It's actually in Darkness, Time, and Sky.