PDA

View Full Version : Drinking addictions

Seanrader
November 13th, 2015, 03:13 AM
Hey guys i think i am addicted to drinking I was just wondering how old you guys where when you strating drinking

Kiogaout
November 13th, 2015, 03:47 AM
15 , i am 16 now

Abhorrence
November 13th, 2015, 05:14 AM
I first got drunk when I was 15 and I'm 17 now and I drink every weekend. I'm not addicted to it but I do enjoy it a lot. I always drink too excessively to the point of throwing up and passing out, though. I should probably stop doing that.

Just JT
November 13th, 2015, 09:59 AM
I honestly don't remember when I first drank.....my dad was an alcoholic, and didn't really care either way. Pretty sure I was 10 or maybe a little younger
But I didn't really start drinking to get drunk till probably 12. I'm 15 now, my dad is dead, and I still struggle with it. I'll usually have a few beers at a party on the weekends, ends up being to much, I know I shouldn't but....

Babs
November 13th, 2015, 12:55 PM
15 when I first got drunk, 16 when I started drinking regularly.

Typhlosion
November 13th, 2015, 01:06 PM
17 when I first drank, and drank almost every day (college hazing) for at least half an year. I wasn't addicted yet, but that constant feeling of "I could use some alcohol now" was already there. Now I drink only once in a while, a couple of times a month.

Karkat
November 21st, 2015, 04:43 PM
I've been drinking since I was fairly young- cultural thing. I'd never drink any considerable amount, not even enough to get a small child anything remotely near buzzed

I started abusing alcohol when I was 13, and I started showing serious signs of addiction at 15 or so

And before someone gets it in their head- the abuse stemmed from a traumatic event. It has nothing to do with me drinking a few sips of wine on special occasions as a kid. I have siblings and cousins who did the same and are the furthest from 'drunks' you can basically get. A lot of them don't even drink at all.

Abyssal Echo
November 21st, 2015, 05:08 PM
My Father started me on beer at 4. My mom taught me how to make mixed drinks when I was about 8. I started drinking to get drunk when I was 13. I'm 17 now I still drink but not as much as I used to.