PDA

View Full Version : Is this a weight problem..

himmypop
November 12th, 2015, 11:25 AM
When i last saw the doctor in June 2015, i gained 39 pounds, and weighed 139 pounds, now my weight keeps a balance, it keeps constantly switching through 125-140 then back again, since i walk up and down the stairs a lot, i lose weight, but then it comes back and forth,-
Any way, is this a weight problem..
:what:

Miserabilia
November 12th, 2015, 05:02 PM
It's not unusual to have weight changes in puberty.
It's probably best to have a weekly or daily exercise regime, doesn't have to be much but try to stay in shape and maintain a healthy weight. You can do somthing simply like running or cycling, it helps keeping a steady weight.

himmypop
November 13th, 2015, 05:47 PM
It's not unusual to have weight changes in puberty.
It's probably best to have a weekly or daily exercise regime, doesn't have to be much but try to stay in shape and maintain a healthy weight. You can do somthing simply like running or cycling, it helps keeping a steady weight.

Oh, thanks

CuteGuy889
November 13th, 2015, 07:26 PM
Puberty changes u in odd ways...
Until 14 or so I was skinny as hell...skin & bones only...since turning 15 have started to put on a bit...Now got a samll belly roll, love handle, small mboobs and a full perky butt....I'd now go as skinny-fat.

I've gone from 48 to 66 kilos in 2y with waist going from 26 to 34'' now...Yeah thats prtty bad but I still look skinny as long as my tee is on..

Its all down to genetics I think...My dad too has been skinny and he has got filled out in uni and is now quite chubby with a huge soft belly....My skinny body is surely going that way I feel.