PDA

View Full Version : What Tv Shows Do You Rember?

UCZchatmaster
November 10th, 2015, 06:01 PM
What TV shows do u remember watching as a kid?

everlong
November 14th, 2015, 11:42 AM
Teen Titans, Spongebob, Dora, Johnny Bravo, Powerpuff Girls, The Jetsons, Fairly Oddparents, The Flintstones, the list goes on and on

Pat the Bunny
November 14th, 2015, 05:01 PM
I vaguely remember some anime about quintuplets(5 is quintuplets right?) of which one of them had green and yellow hair. Also the Dutch dub of Shin-Chan

Genos
November 16th, 2015, 09:39 AM
Tom and Jerry, American Dragon: Jake Long, The Emperor's new school, Kim Possible, Jack Samurai

Melodic
November 17th, 2015, 09:53 PM
-Ed, Ed, and Eddy.
-The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy
-Foster Home for Imaginary Friends
-Johnny Bravo
-Looney Tunes
-Tom and Jerry
-Lizzie Mcguire
-Kim Possible
-Even Stevens
-That's So Raven
-American Dragon: Jake Long
-Suite Life of Zack and Cody/On Deck
-Hannah Montana
-Wizards of Waverly Place
-Sonny With A Chance
-Phil of The Future
-Drake and Josh
-ICarly
-Victorious

And I'm gonna be completely honest here and say I still watch some of these occasionally for childhood appreciation. :lol:

Typhlosion
November 20th, 2015, 06:35 AM
I remember some

Live-action (ish)

Battlebots (:wub:)
Blue's Clues
Bear in the Big Blue House
Barney
Out of the Box
Between the Lions
Sesame Street
Zobumafoo

Cartoons

Pokemon. obvs
Classic Disney shorts!
Hannah Barbera
Woody Woodpecker
Yugioh
Mucha Lucha
Medabots
Rollie Pollie Ollie
That other robot show on Warner Bros Kids
Johnny Bravo
Dexter
Powerpuff Girls
Cyberchase
Spongebob
Jimmy Neutron
Fairy Oddparents
Dora the Explorer
Winnie the Pooh
Hey Arnold!

Desuetude
November 29th, 2015, 01:57 PM
I didn't have disney or nickelodeon as a kid because we didn't have Sky so most of mine were Cbeebies/CBBC/CITV xD My favourites/most generic were:

-Tweenies
-Tellitubies
-Clifford the Big Red Dog
-Big Cook Little Cook
-Barney
-Blues Clues
-64 Zoo Lane
-Dora The Explorer
-Balamory
-Arthur
-Noddy
-Rolie Polie Olie

Age 6+ shows(ish)
-Big Kids
-Stupid
-Mona The Vampire
-Tracy Beaker
-M.I. High
-My Parents Are Aliens
-The Basil Brush Show
-Bear Behaving Badly
-ChuckleVision

Damn that nostalgia

Babs
December 2nd, 2015, 09:35 PM
Spongebob, Power Puff Girls, Rolie Polie Olie, Bear in the Big Blue House or whatever the fuck it's called, Out of the Box, Looney Toons, Little Bear, all kinds of shit.

prepkid813
December 3rd, 2015, 12:14 AM
Teen titans, power puff girls, Lizzie McGuire, teletubbies, zumboombafu, max and ruby

Princess Ariel
December 3rd, 2015, 05:33 PM
-That's So Raven
-Lizzie McGuire
-Recess
-Arthur
-Spongebob Squarepants
-Fairly OddParents
-Powerpuff Girls
-Franklin
-Barney
-Big Comfy Couch
-Clifford
-Zaboomafoo
-Blues Clues
-Sesame Street
-Kim Possible
-Icarly
-Zoey 101
-Hannah Montana
-Wizards of Waverly Place

nebula
December 22nd, 2015, 04:50 PM
Basically everything Desuetude said, without Rolie Polie Olie

Endeavour
December 22nd, 2015, 05:48 PM
I didn't have disney or nickelodeon as a kid because we didn't have Sky so most of mine were Cbeebies/CBBC/CITV xD My favourites/most generic were:

-Tweenies
-Tellitubies
-Clifford the Big Red Dog
-Big Cook Little Cook
-Barney
-Blues Clues
-64 Zoo Lane
-Dora The Explorer
-Balamory
-Arthur
-Noddy
-Rolie Polie Olie

Age 6+ shows(ish)
-Big Kids
-Stupid
-Mona The Vampire
-Tracy Beaker
-M.I. High
-My Parents Are Aliens
-The Basil Brush Show
-Bear Behaving Badly
-ChuckleVision

Damn that nostalgia
Exactly the same!!
Noddy was my all time fave, I had a toy version of him who I took to bed with me until I was 10... whoops..

thatgothgirluknow
December 22nd, 2015, 06:03 PM
- ed edd and eddy
- tom and jerry
- the flinstones
- Yogi bear
- arthur
- cubeo
- reading with the lions
- fetch with ruff ruff men
- creepy
- thats so raven

amgb
December 24th, 2015, 11:22 AM
Spongebob
Powerpuff girls
Power rangers
Kim possible

Uuum wow very short list hahah. Yeah I don't remember much.

PhandomMember
December 24th, 2015, 04:16 PM
Cat Scratch is all I can remember.

The Byrd
January 2nd, 2016, 04:25 PM
Teletubbies was my shit LOL

Beach_Blonde
January 3rd, 2016, 05:40 PM
My sister always had control of the t v remote and she use to watch Danny Phantom, Jake Long, Kim Possible, Penny Proud, iCarly, Hannah Montana, Suite Life, Suite Life on Deck, Wizards of Waverly Place, Sunny, Teen Titans.
I still say the cartoon back then we're better. I find !myself watching the old cartoons on Netflix and Hulu. I hate new cartoons with the exception of Adventure Time,Phones ad Ferb and Teen Titans Go

Jamesclarke
January 21st, 2016, 05:03 PM
The grim adventures of billy and Mandy, fairly odd parents, courage the cowardly dog, Danny phantom, Pokemon, Kim possible, xiaolin showdown, top cat, scooby doo, kids next door, American dragon, teen titans, that's so raven, spongebob, the suite life of Zac and Cody, Jimmy neutron, recess, Lilo and stitch the series, fosters home for imaginary friends, goosebumps, Rockos modern life, ah! Real monsters, hey Arnold, Ben 10, drake and josh, dexter laboratory, ed edd n eddy, the powerpuff girls, rugrats, Johnny bravo, catdog, Tarzan the series, Tom and Jerry, looney toons, house of mouse, bay blade, pinky and the brain, rent and stimpy, invader zim, danger mouse, x men, spider man, batman, yughio, Raven, trapped, basil brush, Tracy beaker, inspector gadget,the angry beavers, avatar, camp lazlo, cow and chicken, Keenan and kel, catch the pidgin, wacky racers, robot boy, totally spies, duck dodgers, Monaco the vampire, my gym partners a monkey, samurai jack, the wild thorn berries, my parents are aliens, Arthur, the flinstones and chuckle vision are a few of the ones I watched.

You can tell I got out a lot as a kid and that I didn't spend way too much time writing this.

davdev17
January 26th, 2016, 02:20 PM
The Suite Life of Zack and Cody, That's So Raven, Kim Possible, Lilo and Stitch: The Series, Pokemon, Jimmy Neutron, Rugrats, Lizzy McGuire, The Proud Family, Dave the Barbarian, Phil of the Future, Hannah Montana, Wizards of Waverly Place, Drake and Josh, Zoey 101, Dexter's Laboratory, Powerpuff Girls, Franklin, Dora, Caillou, The Fairly Odd Parents, Mr. Roger's Neighborhood, Dragontales, Bob the Builder, Blue's Clues, Johnny Bravo, Codename: Kids Next Door, Tom and Jerry, Ed, Edd, and Eddy, Courage the Cowardly Dog, All Grown Up, House of Mouse, Baby Looney Toons, Looney Toons, Rescue Heroes, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends and The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy

TheSmokingMan
April 11th, 2016, 05:54 PM
Kim Possible
Lilo and Stitch
The Suite Life of Zack and Cody
Suite Life on Deck
Scooby Doo: Where are You?
What's New Scooby Doo?
Tom and Jerry
The Jetsons
The Flintstones
The Loony Toons
Gi Joe Sigma 6
Hannah Montana
Kid vs. Kat

I'm sure there were others, but these were the most memorable.

Silicate Wielder
April 11th, 2016, 06:52 PM
Kim Possible
The Suite Life of Zack and Cody
Suite Life on deck
Tom andd Jerry
The Jetsons
The Flintstones
Jimmy Neutron
The Wild Thornberries
Rugratz
Scooby Doo (The original)
Scooby Doo: Where are you?
Lilo and Stitch
The Fairly Odd Parents
Danny Phantom
Drake and Josh
Teen Titans
Johnny Bravo
Edd Ed and Eddy
Dexter's Laboratory
American Dragon
Ren and Stimpy
Pop Eye the Sailor Man
Looney Toons
Pokemon

and a bunch of mischelanious cartoons that my dad got on DVd for five bucks

Iri_dium
April 20th, 2016, 02:46 PM
I remember a lot of them in fact :) The most impressive for me were Buffy The Vampire Slayer (who didn't watch it in that days? :D) Charmed (still one of my favourite series :)), Friends, Beverly Hills 90210... I also remember Victorious quite good, I didn't like it too much in my childhood years but my elder sister was a great fan of it :) I rewatched it not so long ago after reading here (http://arianagrandespace.com/ariana-grande-victorious/) that it was a start for Ariana Grande's career :) Now I like it really more despite that fact this sitcom has a rather simple plot.

Also from the cartoons... Teen Titans, X-Men: Evolution, Jackie Chan Adventures and Invader Zim... About the last one I even now don't understand how such an idea could be represented as a cartoon for children?? :eek: I don't like and understand this thing even now :confused:

Vermilion
April 20th, 2016, 03:06 PM
Anyone from the UK remover ace lightning ? And
Raven ?

Jay21
May 22nd, 2016, 08:35 PM
I loved Jimmy Neutron as a kid, such a shame that it ended so soon and was replaced by Planet Sheen :(

PinkFloyd
May 22nd, 2016, 11:06 PM
Johnny Bravo
Foster's Home For imaginary Friends
Ed, Edd, and Eddy
Spongebob
Suite life of Zach and Cody
Ned's Declassified School Survival guide
Malcolm in the Middle
Ben 10
Full House
Family Matters

CoolGuy108
May 24th, 2016, 07:26 AM
I cant believe it, I looked at all the posts on here....no one apparently watched Avatar: The Last Airbender... rip

halseymm
May 24th, 2016, 07:48 AM
Omg does anyone remember Whose Line Is It Anyway?

halseymm
May 24th, 2016, 07:48 AM
ABC 3 and the old ABC shows were my shit since I never had foxtel (Australian)

halseymm
May 24th, 2016, 07:49 AM
I cant believe it, I looked at all the posts on here....no one apparently watched Avatar: The Last Airbender... rip
I did. I even had the Nintendo game lol

Iri_dium
May 28th, 2016, 09:42 AM
I also remember from that time "Summerland", I was a kid when it was translated on some our TV channels :) I can't say that I was very interested in TV shows at all, I preferred cartoons and anime during that years but as a kid I always liked to watch some sitcoms, you know that feeling when you watch simply smth in order just not to be bored :D
Anyway I liked this show, mostly because of the characters and the general atmosphere in it :) My favourite was Cameron, I remember how sad I was because of his complictated family story :( And Zac Efron who played that role still is one of my favourite screen stars, also when I look through the galleries like this one (http://machohairstyles.com/best-images-of-zac-efron-hair/8/) I still think that he's one of the most handsome modern screen stars :rolleyes::wub: Hahah my sister always teased my because of that small childish obsession :lol:
It's a pity that this show was closed so fast! :(

weekend
May 28th, 2016, 06:16 PM
-Powerpuff Girls
-Fairly Oddparents
-Dragonball Z
-Yugioh
-Spongebob
-Jimmy Neutron
-Pokemon
-Ed Edd n Eddy
-South Park