PDA

View Full Version : I just want some one to talk to

Smc711
November 10th, 2015, 01:07 PM
i want people to talk to, but a lot of my friends say that i am too much to deal with.
they say that they cant handle me or be there for me to keep me from cutting. i want someone to talk to who knows how to help. i am seeking profesional help but i want a friend who can help. just a nice person who understands.

Cadanance00
November 10th, 2015, 01:25 PM
I don't have any expeirience with cutting and I'm not a professional but I'm non-judgmental and you can talk to me.

wolf g
November 10th, 2015, 03:28 PM
i want people to talk to, but a lot of my friends say that i am too much to deal with.
they say that they cant handle me or be there for me to keep me from cutting. i want someone to talk to who knows how to help. i am seeking professional help but i want a friend who can help. just a nice person who understands.

you can talk to me any time you want i will try to help as i can

hesaidhesaid
November 10th, 2015, 07:31 PM
Talk to me anytime. If you think you're too much to handle- you ain't seen nothing yet. I ain't a professional- but I know the pain. Both myself and of other friends.
Just PM me. Promise- everything's gonna be alright.

pascaldesla
November 10th, 2015, 11:20 PM
Tu parles franšais?

Alicewantswonderland
November 22nd, 2015, 06:18 PM
Hi, I'm new to this website, my name is Alice and I suffer from depression and sever anxiety. I literally only joined this website because it showed up for depression and self harm help lol.
If you try talking to me, I'll probably end up telling you my life story and irritating you about bands for the rest of your life. Just a warning... XD

Bebdina
November 23rd, 2015, 02:32 PM
Hey Sammie,
I am new here and I am looking for friends. You can talk to me and ask me questions if you like.
Hope you do.

Dalcourt
November 24th, 2015, 12:45 PM
hi you can talk to me if ya wanna. I know a bit about cutting cuz I do it myself...try to quit but usually always relapse...so I'm not prejudiced or anything...

Deleted User
November 24th, 2015, 02:14 PM
I've been struggling since I was 15 and now I've almost hit two years of mostly free. So if you'd like to talk to me, you're always welcome.

angelina
November 28th, 2015, 10:50 PM
you are most welcome to clarify and i will share what i know

depressed coffee bea
November 30th, 2015, 01:55 PM
i have been cutting myself for a while i guess it's how i deal if anyone wants to talk feel free i don't have many friends

depressed coffee bea
November 30th, 2015, 01:58 PM
hello i am new as well i came onto this site the same way you did lol i don't mind about people telling about there stories or topics like bands feel free to talk with me

Lauren_
December 3rd, 2015, 03:38 AM
Holla, I just joined this website because I too was looking for someone to talk to. I'm a very good listener and I also love the colour purple (I recently dyed my hair purple :p). Let me know if you want to talk.

amgb
December 7th, 2015, 05:56 PM
Feel free to talk to me, and to anyone above who has offered. Good on you for seeking professional help, at the same time I understand you need a friend, someone to trust and talk to about things. We all need friends, and its really good that you're reaching out to people~

Vanilla Cupcake
December 12th, 2015, 08:47 PM
You can talk to me too! I'm great at ideas and cheering people up! I'm also a great listener and I'm not judgmental.