PDA

View Full Version : How do you feel about being circumcised or not?

Cadanance00
November 10th, 2015, 11:52 AM
I was circumcised at birth but I wish I hadn't been. I would like to have had a say in it.

Maxime
November 10th, 2015, 03:01 PM
uncut and happy :)

Zachary G
November 10th, 2015, 03:06 PM
I am happy with the way I am circed because I dont know another way to be.

Falcons_11
November 10th, 2015, 03:31 PM
Uncircumcised and wouldn't want it any other way. Most of my friends are circumcised though.

everlong
November 10th, 2015, 03:57 PM
Uncut and happy

kryptonite
November 10th, 2015, 04:07 PM
Uncircumcised and wouldn't want it any other way. Most of my friends are circumcised though.

Any teasing? Anyone try to make you uncomfortable in the locker room? Where do you live? (City? State? Outside USA, what country?)

Falcons_11
November 10th, 2015, 04:35 PM
Any teasing? Anyone try to make you uncomfortable in the locker room? Where do you live? (City? State? Outside USA, what country?)

Not too much lately. I was teased more when I was younger like between ages 8 and 11. The dudes who were cut were just teased me becuz I was different than they were. Now, it really doesn't both me anymore.

eric2001
November 10th, 2015, 04:43 PM
I think mine looks nice.

Ratman1234
November 10th, 2015, 05:43 PM
I'm uncircumcised and happy but I don't really know what it feels like to be circumcised

UCZchatmaster
November 10th, 2015, 06:09 PM
i'm so happy that they decided to cut that off lmao

SillyShyGuy
November 10th, 2015, 07:09 PM
I am uncut. I do not want to be cut, in fact I wish I had much more foreskin. What I have barely covers the glands. I would love to have foreskin that covers the entire head. Overhang.

pjones
November 10th, 2015, 07:24 PM
cut and happy, not a super tight cut

KidWithTheHeadband
November 10th, 2015, 08:23 PM
Cut

Don't really care about it tbh, it's not a dealbreaker to me

kryptonite
November 11th, 2015, 12:08 AM
Not too much lately. I was teased more when I was younger like between ages 8 and 11. The dudes who were cut were just teased me becuz I was different than they were. Now, it really doesn't both me anymore.

Yeah and it wasn't your fault you wound up with more than they did...and once they learned not to look, it was kinda: "If I look down there and say something, I'll get yelled at for looking, so I won't look."

In other words, no big deal...people gonna tease for anything.

Canadian Dream
November 11th, 2015, 01:14 AM
I'm uncut an happy with it. I agree that you should have had a say in this, and this is actually why my parents didn't circumcise me at birth.

pconnor2001
November 11th, 2015, 01:48 AM
I am happy about being cut. Then again, it happened at birth.

Pichu
November 11th, 2015, 02:59 AM
Uncut and happy.

It's more common to be uncut than cut here.

Santhosh
November 11th, 2015, 07:00 AM
im uncut and i love it

kissban
November 11th, 2015, 10:32 AM
uncircumcised and happy :yeah:

lancezer
November 15th, 2015, 09:58 PM
so happy cut glad I did it a while ago way better cut

kyrie tony
November 15th, 2015, 10:34 PM
Cut n happy it feels good at least away from teases at school

MarisWonder
November 15th, 2015, 11:08 PM
America is really the only country that circumcises as much as it does. That being said: I don't really mind! Either way it's fine, the only difference is that a little bit more "maintenance" may be required for an uncircumcised person, but it shouldn't affect them very much. Having foreskin is natural!

JamesCam
November 16th, 2015, 05:47 PM
Cut, didn't like it at first but kinda used to it now. Can't change so make the most of it and it's better than when I had problems. But if I didn't have problems I would prefer to stay uncut.. ( just about everyone I know is uncut )

Crona
November 22nd, 2015, 12:33 AM
i was cut at birth so i dont really know what it would be like to be uncut but im pretty content with how my dick is now lol

Akko2002
November 23rd, 2015, 01:05 PM
Uncut and happy

MeliWelli
November 23rd, 2015, 09:44 PM
Is there any advantage in having foreskin?

user152
November 27th, 2015, 11:17 AM
uncut and I want to be cut

HououinKiyoma
November 27th, 2015, 11:24 AM
Acc to the poll results most people are happy as they were, which I think is a good thing..

Daniel2013
November 28th, 2015, 05:00 PM
mine was cut when i was born, i'm ok with it tho

Mattlol
December 3rd, 2015, 08:55 PM
i'm uncut and happy with it:)

kryptonite
December 3rd, 2015, 09:41 PM
America is really the only country that circumcises as much as it does. That being said: I don't really mind! Either way it's fine, the only difference is that a little bit more "maintenance" may be required for an uncircumcised person, but it shouldn't affect them very much. Having foreskin is natural!

If pulling back the foreskin for about two seconds in the shower is "more maintenance" then you're gonna have a lot more issues than proper hygiene down there.

To be honest, circumcised penises are more maintenance. The parents need to check to make sure the bleeding stopped, change the gauze, check for adhesions...and then there's the issues with erections and sex as detailed on the internet.

Poontang King117
December 20th, 2015, 01:45 AM
I am happy being cut. Although, I think it would be awesome if I could experience being uncut for a few weeks, just to see how having sex feels for an uncut guy.

nklarke
December 20th, 2015, 03:26 PM
I'm circumcised and happy with it and even more happy it was done when I was a baby.

nklarke
December 20th, 2015, 03:36 PM
America is really the only country that circumcises as much as it does.

That's not true.

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Global_Map_of_Male_Circumcision_Prevalence_at_Country_Level.png

http://chartsbin.com/view/33702

Hermes
December 24th, 2015, 06:12 PM
Is there any advantage in having foreskin?

Some people claim greater sensitivity though there seems to be some debate about that. Whilst it is undeniable that the skin that is cut off contains many nerve endings and that therefore the number of nerve ending in that area is thus reduced it also seems quite likely the brain simply adapts by amplifying the signal from those that remain.

It is also common for uncut guys to be able to masturbate without external lubrication because the foreskin keeps the head moist. In fact it has been suggested that the whole reason circumcision was introduced for non-religious reasons was an attempt to make it impossible to masturbate, though that did not work, and that disputed health benefits claimed since were quickly put together once masturbation was no longer seen as evil and thus a source of revenue might otherwise have dried up.

For all that, though, it seems to me if a society is to have a child undergo a medical procedure when he is too young to understand it or agree to it then the duty should be on those who propose the procedure to show evidence not just that the procedure has verifiable advantages but that those advantages are so pressing that the procedure could not wait until the child was old enough to give informed consent. As far as I can see those in favour of neonatal circumcision have failed to do that.