PDA

View Full Version : Marijuana staying in the system

Boyfreshx
November 9th, 2015, 06:12 PM
I know there are tons and tons of questions surrounding this. However I need a very specific answer to my case. I smoked maybe 8-9 blunts over a period of maybe 2 weeks. I know it usually stays in the system for around 30-60 days. However within the next week or so I will be taking a urine test. The last time I smoked was around September 25th which means 45 days have passed since I last smoked. I purchased a drug test from the local pharmacy which stated 1 top line means positive and one top one bottom line means negative. I had one top line and one faded bottom line. I understand the instructions state that a faded or broken line means negative but I am not sure how reliable these drug tests are. Am I safe to take a urinalysis ?

phuckphace
November 9th, 2015, 06:59 PM
45 days is long enough for a skinny dude like you. the body stores THC metabolites (which is what the urinalysis looks for) in fat tissue, so as a general rule the fatter you are, the longer you have to wait.

Boyfreshx
November 9th, 2015, 07:46 PM
Thanks so much for the answer, did you also take look at the picture of the home test results?

Just JT
November 9th, 2015, 07:50 PM
I did but it's pretty grainy and can't get a good look at it
If you load it to an online picture host server and post the link we'll be able to see it better

phuckphace
November 9th, 2015, 08:33 PM
Thanks so much for the answer, did you also take look at the picture of the home test results?

just noticed that. I'd say wait 2 more weeks and test again just to be sure.

Boyfreshx
November 9th, 2015, 09:59 PM
Here's the image. Also just for clarification the Manuel states ; one visible line on the top side indicates positive(with nothing visible below it). If there is a second line even if faded or broken the test is negative. This is because it can only be considered positive with one solid line. With that being said, this should be negative correct? Being that there is a faded second line below the top line?
http://tinypic.com/r/2rc3ehv/9