PDA

View Full Version : Best looking Italian sports car?

PinkFloyd
November 8th, 2015, 01:46 AM
I love Italian sports car companies like Lamborghini, Ferrari, Maserati, Pagani, and others because they do things that other sports car companies don't. I love other cars. I have mad respect for the Corvette, the Supra, some of the older Jaguars among thousands of other cars, but the thing is, they don't take the same type of risks as the Italian brands do. That being said, what's your favorite Italian sports car? It could be anything from the Lamborghini Miura to the Maserati Grantourismo. Mine is the Lamborghini Murcielago.

http://img2.netcarshow.com/Lamborghini-Murcielago_2002_800x600_wallpaper_03.jpg

Hudor
November 8th, 2015, 02:11 AM
High five on that. I love the design of most Lamborghini cars but my favourite is the Lamborghini Murcielago. When I get enough money, I wish to buy one, even if it's vintage by then :wub:

Mars
November 12th, 2015, 08:26 AM
Lamborghini's are nice and all, but nothing compared to Ferrari's. Imo Ferrari 458 Speciale is the best looking italian sports car.

wolf g
November 12th, 2015, 03:24 PM
i really like cars they are my life especially Maserati

PinkFloyd
November 13th, 2015, 12:21 AM
i really like cars they are my life especially Maserati

I definitely like Maserati. My favorite car by them is the Grantourismo. It looks fantastic. They really went their own way with styling. The only thing I'd wish for is more speed on those. The base model does 0-60 in 5 seconds flat which is about the same as a Mazdaspeed3 and it's slower than a Camaro SS from five years ago. But speed isn't everything. The car looks fantastic and I bet it's a ton of fun to drive

Lamborghini's are nice and all, but nothing compared to Ferrari's. Imo Ferrari 458 Speciale is the best looking italian sports car.

The 458 Speciale is definitely a beautiful car.

xcherriesncreamx
November 17th, 2015, 03:54 PM
Lamborghini by far

Plane And Simple
November 17th, 2015, 04:06 PM
The Ferrari FF has a special spot for me. such a practical yet supersporty car, i'd buy one hands down before any other italian car.

http://assets.passionperformance.ca/photos/2/8/28307_2012_ferrari_FF.jpg

Inflation26
December 22nd, 2015, 07:29 PM
Definitly the lamborghini murcielago Super Veloce

redrider12
December 24th, 2015, 02:31 PM
My neighbor has a Hurracán in Lime Green. It's all stock but every time it starts I get a shiver. It's such a gorgeous car.
If I had to buy one, though, I'd easily go for the 458 Italia. It's powerful and fast but it looks gorgeous and can be practical as well. I think driving any Lambo any more than once every so often is a waste

rioo
January 11th, 2016, 08:41 AM
Today I was driving with my parent then I saw Maserati Ghibli stop behind me at traffic jam, it looks so cool, beautiful shape. At the time I don't know what is that car ,then I let him go first so I can see the name on back. On the way back home I saw again this same car parked on pizza cafe. I just realize that was expensive car after google it.

PinkFloyd
January 11th, 2016, 10:14 AM
Today I was driving with my parent then I saw Maserati Ghibli stop behind me at traffic jam, it looks so cool, beautiful shape. At the time I don't know what is that car ,then I let him go first so I can see the name on back. On the way back home I saw again this same car parked on pizza cafe. I just realize that was expensive car after google it.

I remember seeing a Ghilbi in a Target Peking lot and my first thought was "Hey, an Audi S6!" I guess it was the almost menacing appearance of the quad-outlet exhaust outlets coupled with the. Very LED tail lights that made me think Audi. Anyways, yeah; sweet car. I was expecting it to be more expensive though. With a base-price of $69K, it's not totally exotic. That's Mercedes SUV territory. Anyways, I think they look great, but after seeing the price, I wonder if they're underrated or there's something wrong with them.. Haha

swimjoey1
January 17th, 2016, 07:45 PM
I like the Maserati coupe.

DriveAlive
January 18th, 2016, 10:40 AM
Ferrari 250

PinkFloyd
February 14th, 2016, 12:02 PM
I like the Maserati coupe.

I love those! They're incredibly underrated. I've seen a few; very nice looking cars

Ferrari 250

That is in my opinion, the king of sports cars.

Cristina15
March 18th, 2016, 04:43 PM
i love ferrari cars for me number one

Falcons_11
March 22nd, 2016, 08:59 PM
Pagani Zonda Roadster C12S 7.3

andrew14
March 22nd, 2016, 11:19 PM
Ferrari murciélago! The newest

Periphery
March 23rd, 2016, 09:43 AM
Ferrari murciélago! The newest

I'm pretty sure you mean Lamborghini

Meron
March 23rd, 2016, 12:20 PM
The Lamborghini Murcielago and Huracan, also the old Ferrari F50

Roby98
April 16th, 2016, 10:41 PM
Ferrari LaFerrari I think is the best looking Italian sports car and of course the most expensive.

Uranus
April 17th, 2016, 01:38 AM
There's too many for me to pick an honest favorite.
Although I have always wanted a 2010 Lamborghini Murcielago LP 670-4 SV it's a very rare supercar

PinkFloyd
April 18th, 2016, 11:54 PM
There's too many for me to pick an honest favorite.
Although I have always wanted a 2010 Lamborghini Murcielago LP 670-4 SV it's a very rare supercar

That's my favorite of the Murcielagos. The giant wing on the back really tops it all off too. There were only 163 built according to Wikipadia.

Uranus
April 19th, 2016, 12:11 AM
That's my favorite of the Murcielagos. The giant wing on the back really tops it all off too. There were only 163 built according to Wikipadia.

I thought there was only 187, of the planned 350? And only 38 imported into the U.S.? Lol

PinkFloyd
April 20th, 2016, 01:08 AM
I thought there was only 187, of the planned 350? And only 38 imported into the U.S.? Lol

I'm not sure, again, I was on Wikipedia, so it would probably someone clueless.

CharlieHorse
April 20th, 2016, 01:57 AM
Definitely the Pagani Huayra

TiorTristan
April 21st, 2016, 10:48 PM
Lamborghini Aventador has always had a soft spot in my heart, especially in race yellow. Only car that has it beat in my mind is the McLaren P1, also in race yellow

lliam
April 21st, 2016, 11:45 PM
The Bugatti Veyron

http://www.ccdmods.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Bugatti-Veyron-Super-Sport.jpg

http://fulloyunmod.com/uploads/posts/2015-10/1444037391_bugatti_veyron-3.jpg

http://automobilewelt.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Bugatti-Veyron-8.jpg

rioo
May 5th, 2016, 03:14 AM
I saw Lamborghini yesterday, it's paint black not really cool. I like rounder shape car.

Xiao.Z
May 6th, 2016, 07:47 PM
Lamborghini Egoista

http://images.complex.com/complex/image/upload/c_limit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_680/dcmlcwiigk97vyryglp1.jpg

Or

Pagani Zonda R

http://images.complex.com/complex/image/upload/c_limit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_680/fp88a2nil4ak2veyug16.jpg

Both beautiful automobile.

ChunkyTeen
May 17th, 2016, 02:38 PM
Yes, the LaFerrari & Lambo Centenario !

[QUOTE=lliam;3355240][CENTER]The Bugatti Veyron

Bugatti might be powerful and great, but looks aren't comparable to LaFerrari or Centenario !

Posts merged. Use the edit button next time ~Mars

lliam
May 18th, 2016, 03:54 PM
[QUOTE=lliam;3355240][CENTER]The Bugatti Veyron

Bugatti might be powerful and great, but looks aren't comparable to LaFerrari or Centenario !

My dad is a designer. Although he has nothing to do with cars, I took over his POV, that the design of a product mustn't be "compatible" but distinctive, espacially when it comes to niche products such as sports cars.

I think Bughatti always had its unique style for their own cars. And that's why I like Bughatti, although I probably never can't afford just the remote control for the central locking system of a Bughatti. :D

LRSSS02
May 18th, 2016, 03:57 PM
Ferrari

Reise
May 18th, 2016, 04:06 PM
lliam: Bugatti is not Italian.

It's a French company created by an Italian and now owned by Germans.
The Veyron is pure German manufacturing btw.

lliam
May 18th, 2016, 04:13 PM
lliamIt's a French company created by an Italian and now owned by Germans.
The Veyron is pure German manufacturing btw.

now i get it.

Dyri_14
June 1st, 2016, 10:36 AM
Lamborghini

Darkslidex7
June 11th, 2016, 11:29 AM
I've always liked the Ferrari360 Modena :cool: :cool:

mutantboy
August 2nd, 2016, 03:54 AM
Liste to an italian boy...don't forget Alfa Romeo

Periphery
August 2nd, 2016, 08:54 AM
Liste to an italian boy...don't forget Alfa Romeo

Alfa Romeo isn't known for it's quality which well...is Italian. They are beautiful though.

mutantboy
August 2nd, 2016, 08:58 AM
Alfa Romeo isn't known for it's quality which well...is Italian. They are beautiful though.

This is a myth, because we are stupid and we are not able to communicate our quality (obviously we are not talking of supercars but general cars).
Alfa Romeo is a premium brand that can compete with Bmw, Audi or Mercedes.

Flapjack
August 2nd, 2016, 09:11 AM
This is a myth, because we are stupid and we are not able to communicate our quality (obviously we are not talking of supercars but general cars).
Alfa Romeo is a premium brand that can compete with Bmw, Audi or Mercedes.
It is no mythxD Italian cars are some of the best in the world but the Alfa Romeo is known for breaking down loads and then costing a tone to repairxD

mutantboy
August 2nd, 2016, 09:39 AM
It is no mythxD Italian cars are some of the best in the world but the Alfa Romeo is known for breaking down loads and then costing a tone to repairxD

My father drives Alfa since 2003 (3 cars) and in 13 years they have never been to mechanic except for ordinary maintenance.

Flapjack
August 2nd, 2016, 09:43 AM
My father drives Alfa since 2003 (3 cars) and in 13 years they have never been to mechanic except for ordinary maintenance.
My father used to drive an Alfa and now whenever he sees one he reminds everyone never to touch them:P Every other person I have ever met also warns not to buy them! Did I say every Alfa will break down? Noo but compared to other cars they're atrocious.

mutantboy
August 2nd, 2016, 09:47 AM
My father used to drive an Alfa and now whenever he sees one he reminds everyone never to touch them:P Every other person I have ever met also warns not to buy them! Did I say every Alfa will break down? Noo but compared to other cars they're atrocious.

You have been unlucky I think

Flapjack
August 2nd, 2016, 09:48 AM
You have been unlucky I think
Yeahhh considering the reputation, I think it is you being lucky!!:D

mutantboy
August 2nd, 2016, 09:51 AM
Yeahhh considering the reputation, I think it is you being lucky!!:D

You are in US, maybe the 10% of Alfa sold are there. Here we have the most part of them, and the reputation is very high.
And then, allow me to say....an american talk about reputation of cars??? :lol:
You drive with the automatic shift.... car is not your business.

Flapjack
August 2nd, 2016, 10:00 AM
You are in US, maybe the 10% of Alfa sold are there. Here we have the most part of them, and the reputation is very high.
And then, allow me to say....an american talk about reputation of cars??? :lol:
You drive with the automatic shift.... car is not your business.
Never knew I was in the US! Thanks for getting me know as I must have gotten lost and swam across a bloody ocean? Oh well at least I can chill with Bram :D

Alsoooo I am unsure whether you are being a blind fan boy or are just sticking up for your country's cars? I have said before I love Italian cars but I would take a bike over an Alpha anyway!

Because I feel bad for al the Americans you have just offended, Ford is one of the most reliable car companies and just because an individual is born in a certain patch of land does not make them stupid.

mutantboy
August 2nd, 2016, 10:06 AM
Never knew I was in the US! Thanks for getting me know as I must have gotten lost and swam across a bloody ocean? Oh well at least I can chill with Bram :D

Alsoooo I am unsure whether you are being a blind fan boy or are just sticking up for your country's cars? I have said before I love Italian cars but I would take a bike over an Alpha anyway!

Because I feel bad for al the Americans you have just offended, Ford is one of the most reliable car companies and just because an individual is born in a certain patch of land does not make them stupid.

Sorry I thaought you were american :lol:
I love cars and Alfa ROmeo is one of my favourite, not the only one. What I'm sure is that I hate the american philosophy in sports car: big cars, heavy, enormous engine, lot of fuel needed, very fast on straight, very low in downforce. I prefer Lotus philosophy: little and lighe cars, small engine very reactive, high downforce, very agile behaviour

Flapjack
August 2nd, 2016, 10:10 AM
Sorry I thaought you were american :lol:
I love cars and Alfa ROmeo is one of my favourite, not the only one. What I'm sure is that I hate the american philosophy in sports car: big cars, heavy, enormous engine, lot of fuel needed, very fast on straight, very low in downforce. I prefer Lotus philosophy: little and lighe cars, small engine very reactive, high downforce, very agile behaviour
Everyone thinks that xD I can tell you like it:P I think you need to chill though dude, I was criticising a car so don't take it personally :)

mutantboy
August 2nd, 2016, 10:12 AM
Everyone thinks that xD I can tell you like it:P I think you need to chill though dude, I was criticising a car so don't take it personally :)

Me too don't worry, we are just talking :yummy:

Flapjack
August 2nd, 2016, 10:15 AM
Me too don't worry, we are just talking :yummy:
That's good:) Do you like electric cars?

mutantboy
August 2nd, 2016, 10:26 AM
That's good:) Do you like electric cars?

Oh God, no! :lol:

I love noise, fuel smell, mechanical parts.

Old style :yes:

Periphery
August 2nd, 2016, 10:27 AM

Tesla's cool though

Flapjack
August 2nd, 2016, 10:28 AM
Tesla's cool though
Yeah but they're soooo expensive!

I used to have a friend that is just like you!:D