PDA

View Full Version : Motivation!!!

Nightfall_
November 8th, 2015, 12:07 AM
I am not fat. I'm not skinny either. I am in between and, even though I like my body, the people at my school are very judgmental. I never used to mind them them judging me but as I've gotten older, I am starting to worry a bit more. I tried my hardest to do fitness app's to get some sort of a toned body, but i always quit because I have zero motivation, so how do i get better motivation and stick with my goals? Thanks :)

Desuetude
November 8th, 2015, 06:27 AM
Motivation is always hard. One thing that I've found helps a lot is having a friend/family member that does it with you. Set a specific day and time each week so that you have a routine and know that you have to go and because there's someone there with you, you'll go because otherwise you'll feel like you're letting them down. Also make sure the exercise is something you'll enjoy. If you don't like the gym then start up a sport that you prefer etc. I don't know what fitness apps entail but yeah, get a friend to do it with you. As well as the motivation to stick with it its also encouragement to keep going each session and push harder.