PDA

View Full Version : Possibly getting circumcised soon, how long will it hurt?

JustAnotherTeen
November 7th, 2015, 07:31 PM
So for a number of reasons I may be getting circumcised soon. My glans has always been super sensitive to even touch so I was getting scared at the thought of it being constantly rubbing and wanted to know how long it will hurt for.

This question is directed at people who have been circumcised as a teen and not when they were a baby.

Any answers telling me how circumcision is wrong or that I should keep my foreskin will be ignored.

SethfromMI
November 7th, 2015, 08:10 PM
oh gosh I imagine a few days for sure. form what I read, you won't be able to play with it for a few weeks at least (so the pain may last that long as well). I am glad I had it done when I was a baby. wishing you the best of luck man

Miscreant
November 7th, 2015, 09:33 PM
I'd guess 4 to 6 weeks before it's fully healed. The whole thing will be super sensitive sore for about 3 days and then feel kinda numb for a while. During that time your glans will sort of dry out and become less sensitive. I read some blog of a guy that had it done and he didn't seem to suffer much and enjoyed it afterwards.

rioo
November 7th, 2015, 11:31 PM
For my experience , I can walk after surgery because it scar is bandaged. but the pain is last for 3 days, just make sure you don't touch the scar.

Rain Boy
November 10th, 2015, 08:11 AM
So for a number of reasons I may be getting circumcised soon. My glans has always been super sensitive to even touch so I was getting scared at the thought of it being constantly rubbing and wanted to know how long it will hurt for.

It will take 3 or 4 days for the pain to wear off. I had pain killer and antibiotic (which is really important). The exposed glans will feel really odd at first but you will get used to it over time. To be honest, I like it now. One thing is that boxers will be impossible for awhile since your junk has too much freedom to move around.

heresjohnny
December 11th, 2015, 12:39 PM

This question is directed at people who have been circumcised as a teen and not when they were a baby.

Any answers telling me how circumcision is wrong or that I should keep my foreskin will be ignored.

When you lose the foreskin, you'll eventually lose the sensitivity as the head will dry out, as miscreant said.

Just curious, but why do you want it?

Endeavour
December 13th, 2015, 11:29 AM
JustAnotherTeen

There is a thread here (not mine) http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/showthread.php?t=2023176&highlight=A+teenage+circumcision
that might help?

Andrew02
December 24th, 2015, 03:49 AM
That doesn't sound like much fun. I hope it goes ok.

Cadanance00
December 24th, 2015, 11:56 AM
I would like to know what guys who have had it done say. I was C'c at birth and have always wished I had it back as it seems to be the most sensitive part.

JimJamCam
December 30th, 2015, 09:19 PM
To be honest it's not that bad.
I didn't feel any pain after and the next day it was uncomfortable but not painful. I took pain killers for about 4 /5 days.
It was sensitive for a while and too, some getting used to..
It was things like having a piss for the first two weeks until the stitches had gone.. It would,literally go anywhere and everywhere..
Bonkers at night were hell, but I slept with a bags of frozen peas nearby ( doctor told me to).
If u got any questions feel free to,ask..

heresjohnny
December 30th, 2015, 10:00 PM
To be honest it's not that bad.
I didn't feel any pain after and the next day it was uncomfortable but not painful. I took pain killers for about 4 /5 days.
It was sensitive for a while and too, some getting used to..
It was things like having a piss for the first two weeks until the stitches had gone.. It would,literally go anywhere and everywhere..
Bonkers at night were hell, but I slept with a bags of frozen peas nearby ( doctor told me to).
If u got any questions feel free to,ask..

Yeah, I'd imagine that peeing is a bit of a "new" thing. The foreskin acts as a funnel to help aim or direct the stream. Without that funnel, with only the open hole, I'd imagine that aiming into a toilet might be a bit trickier.