PDA

View Full Version : American Horror Story!

Miserabilia
November 5th, 2015, 03:17 PM
Marathon'd it all recently, currently up to date on season 5 Hotel already!!!

So far Hotel is one of my favourites already, if only just because of the intro and general aesthetics.
I liked freak show's story but it was very over the top. I didn't like Coven at all.
I hope this new season ends as great as season 2 did!

:yeah: :yeah:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/VCvFL3DmYr8/maxresdefault.jpg

wolf g
November 5th, 2015, 03:34 PM
i really like horror movies
but i never seen horror series before thank you

AutumnWinds
January 14th, 2016, 04:00 PM
Marathon'd it all recently, currently up to date on season 5 Hotel already!!!

So far Hotel is one of my favourites already, if only just because of the intro and general aesthetics.
I liked freak show's story but it was very over the top. I didn't like Coven at all.
I hope this new season ends as great as season 2 did!

:yeah: :yeah:

image (https://i.ytimg.com/vi/VCvFL3DmYr8/maxresdefault.jpg)

i thought hotel was one of the weaker seasons, but it has certainly gotten progressively better as it went along. what a great ending, too.

Miserabilia
January 14th, 2016, 04:05 PM
i thought hotel was one of the weaker seasons, but it has certainly gotten progressively better as it went along. what a great ending, too.

Oh boy no spoilers! I still have to catch up the last 2/3 episodes i think lol.

I LOVED the general aesthetic of Hotel, and the intro for example, but the story didn't really catch my attention like freak show and asylum did, so I do hope it picks up at the end.

Beach_Blonde
January 14th, 2016, 04:31 PM
I need to catch up on Hotel. I watched the first five episodes I think. I still need to finish Freakshow but I was having a hard time getting into it. So far my favorite is Coven (I love the whole Magic nd witchcraft thing) but Asylum is a close close second.

Miserabilia
January 14th, 2016, 04:32 PM
I need to catch up on Hotel. I watched the first five episodes I think. I still need to finish Freakshow but I was having a hard time getting into it. So far my favorite is Coven (I love the whole Magic nd witchcraft thing) but Asylum is a close close second.

I personaly didn't really like Coven but Asylum is definetly great as in good story, great directing, acting, horror, and the general aesthetic.

AutumnWinds
January 14th, 2016, 09:56 PM
I personaly didn't really like Coven but Asylum is definetly great as in good story, great directing, acting, horror, and the general aesthetic.

the only one I wasn't really fond of was the first season, and even that got very good by the end...it's just the first like half season that was pretty boring. :confused:

i absolutely love knowing that they're all related now, too.