PDA

View Full Version : I Give Up!

KingdomHearts
November 3rd, 2015, 01:55 AM
I've decided to give up being happy! I can never be happy anymore! I am trapped in a place where I'm unhappy and can't do anything right or anything I want to do. I just GIVE UP! Anyone in the same situation?

Nightfall_
November 3rd, 2015, 03:45 AM
Why do you feel this way? whats happening?

Salad_Baby
November 4th, 2015, 12:51 PM
Whatever's happening, just remember the phase/place your in is only temporary, and you should look forward to the times when you can look back and appreciate how happy you are now compared to then. Don't think this unhappiness is in any way permanent.

hansofandersen
November 5th, 2015, 05:10 AM
I've decided to give up being happy! I can never be happy anymore! I am trapped in a place where I'm unhappy and can't do anything right or anything I want to do. I just GIVE UP! Anyone in the same situation?

Troy:
1) Happiness is relative
2) You must resist the temptation to conform to the individualist needs of society.
3) You cannot give up. As Winston Churchill once said:
"Never give up, never give up, never give up".

You remember The Fosters? The Adams-Foster family never gave up on Callie and Jude's adoption. Them never giving up earned them what they wanted and what they deserved. I know you enough that you deserve to be happy.

You all deserve to be happy. I am- and so should you.

KingdomHearts
November 5th, 2015, 06:21 AM
I'm unhappy because I'm trapped in a situation where i'm basically forced to live by everyone else's standards and stigmas and can't move away from that without being punished.

I haven't given up in the sense of the phrase, just sick of being boxed into how I have to be and "giving up" on fighting that

Jinglebottom
November 5th, 2015, 06:32 AM
I'm unhappy because I'm trapped in a situation where i'm basically forced to live by everyone else's standards and stigmas and can't move away from that without being punished.

I haven't given up in the sense of the phrase, just sick of being boxed into how I have to be and "giving up" on fighting that
I feel you, I really do! :(

KingdomHearts
November 5th, 2015, 06:34 AM
Troy:
1) Happiness is relative
2) You must resist the temptation to conform to the individualist needs of society.
3) You cannot give up. As Winston Churchill once said:
"Never give up, never give up, never give up".

You remember The Fosters? The Adams-Foster family never gave up on Callie and Jude's adoption. Them never giving up earned them what they wanted and what they deserved. I know you enough that you deserve to be happy.

You all deserve to be happy. I am- and so should you.

I feel you, I really do! :(

Its nice to know i'm not alone in the feeling of isolation

TheHood
November 5th, 2015, 07:00 AM
Look. I don't know 100% what your situation is. And I know that I am a complete stranger. But. My advise would be to not give up. Giving up is too easy. You say your being forced to do stuff. If this is the case. Then fight back for what you think is right. Don't let people push you around. Be yourself. And don't let anyone change that!