PDA

View Full Version : Swollen vulva while having sex

tulolita2015
November 2nd, 2015, 07:46 AM
Hi I am having a problem while having sex for a long time period. Specially when I am very aroused and willing to do it rough and deep penetrated. I noticed my vulva got too swollen and i cant keep having sex. Is there any other girls with this problem too??

BlackParadePixie
November 2nd, 2015, 06:24 PM
what do you mean...your vulva? the vulva refers to the entire external area of your vagina. is there a specific part you are referring to? Many areas of the vagina are supposed to swell during arousal.

sweettayla
November 2nd, 2015, 06:28 PM
Arousal greatly increases the blood flow to your groin area but your vulva being too swollen to have sex doesn't sound right.

GryffindorGirl
November 3rd, 2015, 07:14 AM
maybe its getting too dry and you need lubricant?

tulolita2015
November 3rd, 2015, 12:32 PM
well I should say the inside of the vulva and the vagina. I guess the inner lips and the vagina I guess I am still too tender or I need more lubrication. Thanks for the answers.

angelina
November 29th, 2015, 12:36 AM
Hi I am having a problem while having sex for a long time period. Specially when I am very aroused and willing to do it rough and deep penetrated. I noticed my vulva got too swollen and i cant keep having sex. Is there any other girls with this problem too??

I think you mean to say about swelling in vagina and on inner labia..it is qite normal if you do in excess

LanaPole
November 29th, 2015, 06:07 AM
its not abnormal if you do it rough and for a long time. the solution is more lubricant

tulolita2015
November 30th, 2015, 07:52 AM
Yes we start using a lubricant, although I get very wet when he do it for a long time I got tired and lost lubrication. Now with the lubricant I feel better. The other concerns is his size (9 1/4 inches). But we using positions more safe for me. He hurts me is some. Thanks all.

Abbeys
November 30th, 2015, 03:42 PM
Yes we start using a lubricant, although I get very wet when he do it for a long time I got tired and lost lubrication. Now with the lubricant I feel better. The other concerns is his size (9 1/4 inches). But we using positions more safe for me. He hurts me is some. Thanks all.

That 1/4 inch makes all the difference.