PDA

View Full Version : Check Out My New Story!

PhandomMember
October 27th, 2015, 05:33 PM
I've recently been wanting to start writing on Wattpad, and now I have a story! It is called Help Me To Speak. It's about Dan and Phil (of course) and I want people to read it and give advice on how to make it better. Please help me out!

https://www.wattpad.com/story/52932726-help-me-to-speak?utm_source=web&utm_medium=twitter&utm_content=share_myworks_details&wp_originator=3BHGXiIlk4NRippwATWoKu67dvVk8DryqJrPIlhmbS2GBqSGMz83tpcD5LtP7Ar4ld %2B2wy5jbacRu1CCK56jco8nL5UE09CZYd7ua51UNILfQP3bdso0lrQZ5Y4u2pNR

Melodic
October 29th, 2015, 05:15 PM
I would definitely work on grammar. The story plot itself is good, but I would improve describing and details.

Cadanance00
November 3rd, 2015, 11:57 AM
The story is good. I would like to know what happens. It would be good to work in some more detail about selective mutism and how that works in with panic attacks and how she deals with it.
Can you flesh out her brother's character some?
How about her? What does she look like? How is it her family's able to just jump on an airplane all of a sudden with her being in school and all. What has she done about being bullied?

Don't worry about grammar and spelling, that can all be cleaned up on editing later. What's important is getting the story down. Just write what you think. It doesn't matter if it's irrelevant to the story. You can cut later, just get it all out.

Oh, and good for you for writing!