PDA

View Full Version : If You Are Being Bullied Come Here :)

CupcakeLuv101
October 25th, 2015, 12:03 AM
Feeling nice right now, if you are being bullied please post here. Share your story with me and I will do my best to help :)

Always know that you should never do anything harmful to yourself. There is always help and always people out there who care. Don't let the bullies win. And know that YOU ARE WORTH IT.

jft96
October 25th, 2015, 08:52 AM
When I was 12,13 I was about 4.9" and they were same age as me but about 5.6" and they always scuffling and punching me,and now I am 15 years old and 6.0" and we played handball together.I am bigger and stronger then those two,I dont know why they like me now :D xD

CupcakeLuv101
October 25th, 2015, 06:04 PM
When I was 12,13 I was about 4.9" and they were same age as me but about 5.6" and they always scuffling and punching me,and now I am 15 years old and 6.0" and we played handball together.I am bigger and stronger then those two,I dont know why they like me now :D xD

It's good to hear that they like you now :) That really sucks though what they did to you in the past. You probably grew a lot slower which is completely alright because everyone grows at their own pace and eventually will soon catch up. It's nice to know that they aren't bothering you anymore though.

jft96
October 26th, 2015, 09:16 AM
Yeah it is :)