PDA

View Full Version : Sleeping

Laffytaffu321
October 23rd, 2015, 10:02 PM
This is a question. How can I sleep naked without my parents knowing? My parents wont let me lock the door but I can close it I need help I dont want them to come in one day and see my dick or butt out of the covers. Help!

SethfromMI
October 24th, 2015, 08:56 AM
This is a question. How can I sleep naked without my parents knowing? My parents wont let me lock the door but I can close it I need help I dont want them to come in one day and see my dick or butt out of the covers. Help!

just tell them, hey I want to start sleeping nude. even better if you start waking yourself up and they don't enter until you say it is ok, making sure they knock before they do. I am not sure why they won't let you put on a lock. if they don't want to, then I would sleep nude and after a few times of seeing you they will respect your privacy or they will just have to get used to seeing you

Elysium
October 24th, 2015, 11:14 AM
Suggestions :arrow: Puberty for All

jssixna
October 24th, 2015, 12:23 PM
Tell them not barge in anymore.

Cadanance00
October 24th, 2015, 02:46 PM
I sleep naked except when it's cold or there's a sleepover. If I don't get out of bed when mom calls she yanks off the covers. But...she's mom. She made me so...

Just JT
October 24th, 2015, 02:53 PM
So is it that you don't want them to see you nude, or know you want to sleep nude
Looks to me they already know if they are pulling the covers off and they see you and you don't really care. So im not sure what your asking here...

Falcons_11
October 25th, 2015, 12:28 PM
I don't see anything wrong with sleeping naked if you want to. Only problem you have is if your parents object to you doing it.

lliam
October 25th, 2015, 12:52 PM
Help!

After two threads of literally the same issue I get the impression you have nightmares to sleep naked.

So my advice is: Leave it!

Or you risk being caught. I don't see any other options if you don't want demand a mininmum of respect for your privacy from your parents.

Even parents must learn such things. And your job is to teach them to recognize that not only you must respect them. Respect always works as a two-way thingy.

Just JT
October 25th, 2015, 01:21 PM
This,

Canadian Dream
October 25th, 2015, 01:42 PM
Best thing in my mind is either to tell them you are sleeping naked, as others have already suggested or tell them you can wake yourself up with an alarm. If they usually go and wake you up for them it'll just be the fact you're getting more independent every day.

AutumnWinds
October 25th, 2015, 10:12 PM
i don't know if your parents are different, but mine never barge in my room if the door is shut. they always knock and wait for a response, so sleeping naked is no big for me.

CuteGuy889
October 26th, 2015, 04:07 PM
Moms usually want us to undress for bed...Sometimes I come home tired, have dinner and lie on bed still dressed and simply doze off....My mom'd pop my shoes and take my pants off leaving me in my briefs...if she thinks my undie is dirty she takes it off too..covering me in bedclothes....

Its not much common now as I take my tee and pants off b4 lying down cos its more comfy but that was the routine till I was like 15.

Zachary G
October 27th, 2015, 09:02 AM
First off I would have a talk with my parents about giving me the courtesy of knocking and waiting for a reply before entering my room. Its only common decency and respect. Secondly, I would just do it; keep a pair of boxers under your pillow or something just in case you need to get out of bed or something.

Kelsey1031
October 28th, 2015, 11:31 PM
my dad knows i sleep naked. i've been doing it since i was 5 or 6.