PDA

View Full Version : I feel so empty.

Daily
October 23rd, 2015, 09:56 PM
I feel so far away from humans. Yet when I look at the sky I'm reminded that such a vast universe has nothing to offer me.

wolf g
October 24th, 2015, 05:25 AM
you are completly wrong think againe what can you do to the world

rioo
October 24th, 2015, 09:05 AM
Take a deep breath, then singing.

wolf g
October 24th, 2015, 11:13 AM
Take a deep breath, then singing.

good idea i never think about it at all

Jaffe
October 24th, 2015, 11:27 AM
Hey Cory Daily
I used to think exactly that. I can't resolve the human side of the question, because I haven't figured that out yet.
But the universe? Should it offer you something? Think about it... the universe, the earth, the ocean.... powers and beings so immense we don't even understand them. They have little care for us tiny individuals.
BUT --- and this is the important part -- What do you have to offer to the universe? And even to other people, or animals, or living things of any stature? It took a bit of thought and some rough times to teach me, but I finally realised that the universe owes me nothing, but rather I owe the universe.

So look at it, think about it, the other way round... There is much you can offer to the universe, rather than wondering what it can offer to you.

Kiogaout
October 26th, 2015, 02:58 PM
We all feel empty , the world is just like that , find reasons to colour your day , listening to good music , talk with friends , find something that can get you from your empty to a state of hapiness