PDA

View Full Version : my life is ruined because of 1 time using Meth

KaityBoBatey
October 23rd, 2015, 09:45 PM
I only signed up to make this one post so this did not happen to anyone else. my now ex bf was a few years older & I thought he was amazing but then he got me to try meth & that with beer he got me do something at the party that has ruined my life and I never ever would have done if i had not been on that. everyone knows at school & my bf was the one who wanted me to do it. they teach us about getting addicted but not that this could happen. I'm not addicted but ruined anyway. don't do it :(

SethfromMI
October 24th, 2015, 10:35 AM
I hardly doubt your life is over, whatever it is that happened to you. more complicated? maybe, probably yes. but over? no. it is a very important message though for people not to do stuff like that. I am sorry it is a lesson you had to learn and hopefully you do learn from it and move on from it

johndoe1112
October 24th, 2015, 10:55 AM
I hardly doubt your life is over, whatever it is that happened to you. more complicated? maybe, probably yes. but over? no. it is a very important message though for people not to do stuff like that. I am sorry it is a lesson you had to learn and hopefully you do learn from it and move on from it
With that drug i wouldnt doubt it. Not to make the op look bad but thats one of those drugs that extremely hard to come back from

SethfromMI
October 24th, 2015, 11:02 AM
With that drug i wouldnt doubt it. Not to make the op look bad but thats one of those drugs that extremely hard to come back from

oh don't get me wrong, I am not denying the havoc meth can wreck, I am just hoping her entire life (whatever she did while on the drug) is not truly mean her life is over. hopefully she learns and grows form this

wolf g
October 24th, 2015, 11:28 AM
it's over now and i am sure that you take a lesson from all of these
hope for the others to get a lesson and never thinking about having drugs

Babs
October 25th, 2015, 03:32 PM
Dude life isn't over after doing meth once. Don't even say it is because it's just not true. Sure, it was a mistake. But people come back after years of meth use. You can come back from doing meth once, but not with that attitude, man.

Cadanance00
October 27th, 2015, 09:48 AM
Meth is bad shit. Don't do that again, but your life isn't ruined. Even if you got preg your life isn't over.

ImCoolBeans
October 29th, 2015, 12:15 PM
Your life isn't over or ruined, but if you ever do it again you could find yourself with a serious meth addiction, which would actually ruin your life. You made a mistake but now is your chance to learn from it and next time make the better decision.

Just JT
October 29th, 2015, 02:49 PM
i agree with pretty much everyone here. Your life is not over, but might feel that way, I can understand that. I've seen a lot of people do a lot of crazy ass shit and meth is one of them. Know people who have od'd and come back, many don't. Many on other stuff to. Herion is no prize either.
End of day, never meet anyone, who couldn't come back if they wanted to kick
It's up to you....plenty of help out there, so don't be a stat...

qede
October 31st, 2015, 12:43 PM
dont be depresses - your life is not over. Seek help, your friends and family are there for you

AutumnWinds
November 7th, 2015, 06:40 PM
I only signed up to make this one post so this did not happen to anyone else. my now ex bf was a few years older & I thought he was amazing but then he got me to try meth & that with beer he got me do something at the party that has ruined my life and I never ever would have done if i had not been on that. everyone knows at school & my bf was the one who wanted me to do it. they teach us about getting addicted but not that this could happen. I'm not addicted but ruined anyway. don't do it :(

i don't know what you did (and i admit, i'm curious...) but very rarely is a life "ruined" you have a good heart, that's evident by your making an entire account just to try and persuade people away from making a mistake. i have no doubt that you can fix whatever damage was done, and become a stronger person for having endured it.