PDA

View Full Version : What are you currently writing?

Cadanance00
October 23rd, 2015, 10:42 AM
I'm writing things that happen in my life. Not exactly reporting, but not fiction or fictionalized. Like a narrative more than anything. It helps to see more clearly what reality is.

lliam
October 25th, 2015, 11:24 AM
I'm not a writer. I'm in doodling or so. But I keep it similar with your writing. You can't open a single page one of my of a books, mags, comics, mangas, textbooks, ring blocks or such, without encountering anything which doesn't represent a situation in my life I've drawn.

Gwen
October 25th, 2015, 10:47 PM
Working on making a story with the most complicated love triangle in existence. It's a romance and drama that even has a sprinkling on mythology on it plus a dash of comedy in the beginning. I hope it goes well since formatting it has been a real bitch.

Cadanance00
October 27th, 2015, 02:34 PM
Working on making a story with the most complicated love triangle in existence. It's a romance and drama that even has a sprinkling on mythology on it plus a dash of comedy in the beginning. I hope it goes well since formatting it has been a real bitch.

Just write it all down. You can do all the editing and formatting later. the important thing is to get all your thoughts down so you can see what they look like.

candorgen
November 3rd, 2015, 06:47 PM
If non-literary things count, then one of the mini projects I am working on is aiming to come up with independent definitions for certain aspects of sets in mathematics. I'm about halfway of sorts.

Cadanance00
November 5th, 2015, 10:31 AM
Writing is writing, tech or not. The language is the tool you use to get information across.

West Coast Sheriff
November 12th, 2015, 07:10 PM
I have this story about these high school kids and all the drama that occurs in their lives.

Melodic
November 13th, 2015, 09:38 AM
I'm currently in the process of making my music site if that counts.

City Kid
November 18th, 2015, 01:27 PM
For some reason that sounds compelling even though I normally hate love triangles. xD

livelearnlaugh
November 19th, 2015, 06:52 AM
I'm writing short stories about a girls phases as she transition to adulthood and post them as episodes. Just till chapter five now.

Cadanance00
November 19th, 2015, 11:23 AM
I'm writing short stories about a girls phases as she transition to adulthood and post them as episodes. Just till chapter five now.

That's cool. Would like you to post an episode if you're ready for it to be seen.

I like to 'storify' things that happen in real life as that's usually more interesting than what I can think up. I wish I could make them humorous like Mark Twain.

GoneAway
November 22nd, 2015, 11:45 PM
Writing scripts in C++ for class to learn about coding. Doesn't really count, though there was a game I was trying to code in notepad. The story is of the casual hero following his belated father's footsteps to continue his legacy and stop the ultimate evil, ... as usual.

Cadanance00
November 24th, 2015, 04:46 PM
C++, man, that's masochism.

Cristina15
March 18th, 2016, 04:37 PM
I'm writing things that happen in my life. Not exactly reporting, but not fiction or fictionalized. Like a narrative more than anything. It helps to see more clearly what reality is.

i am writing a diary every day and I am trying to write an history of a girl of my age

good i'd like to read them!

Posts merged. Please use he multiquote button next time. ~Mars

kedabomb
March 19th, 2016, 12:19 PM
I'm writing about a 17 year old who runs away from an abuse home and ends up becoming a sugar baby

TheWaltsu
June 11th, 2016, 10:24 AM
Writing fantasy stuff (in finnish), and building worlds from scratch

AND writing & designing website for my own forum RPG

Setasailforparadise
June 13th, 2016, 07:28 AM
My thesis.

Space Delta
June 15th, 2016, 05:53 AM
I'm working on a few articles for my future blog.
Also, I've published a Hardy Boys fanfic over at fanfiction.net.
You can access it here. (https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11205887/1/Prehistory-Reborn)

Hudor
June 15th, 2016, 06:21 AM
I'm sketching out the characters of my novel and making new additions to the plot. Apart from that I'm working on a new poem which I'm hoping to finish up before the next week.

kev99
June 28th, 2016, 09:38 AM
A fantasy story talking about a world where magic is failing.

Phosphene
June 29th, 2016, 04:08 PM
Trying to write a poem I'm going to enter into a contest next month. The Muses seem to be snubbing me at the moment, hopefully I'll get some inspiration soon!

Faith Collapsing
June 29th, 2016, 06:26 PM
A bunch of lyrics inspired by Radiohead and The Smashing Pumpkins.

Moriya
June 29th, 2016, 06:28 PM
A story about childhood friends reuniting.

Phosphene
July 25th, 2016, 05:52 PM
I am writing my first fanfic!

GeneralSkrubz
July 25th, 2016, 06:14 PM
A story about how I met my best friend, and her suicide.

Sublime Demonz
July 25th, 2016, 07:44 PM
Continuing a fanfic in a series I was writing and put on hiatus over a year ago.

AussieNicholas
August 12th, 2016, 05:06 AM
I'm writing two dystopian stories that take place in the same timeline, the big event of which is a nuclear exchange which cripples or destroys large nations and causes massive instability around the world. One story takes place in an isolated community years after the war and deals with the aftermath, while the second story takes place as the war is going on, focusing on the civil war and unrest in Australia and how a new society is born out of it.

Just JT
August 12th, 2016, 06:16 AM
This post and a short research paper on PTSD

ThisBougieLife
August 24th, 2016, 11:06 AM
Currently working on a novel about two best friends relentlessly pursued by a strange shadowy organization due to a conspiracy they unwittingly wandered into. I'm up to 75,000 words so it's going pretty well :)

Edit (9/27/16): Make that 105,000 words now. Yeesh. This novel is getting bloated beyond what I could have ever imagined. I love writing it, though. I'm fascinated by the story I've come up with.

nebula
August 24th, 2016, 11:31 AM
I'm working on like 3 different things but I have writer's block so nothing is getting done.

Brightwolf
August 27th, 2016, 01:39 PM
A superhero based novel.

Cadanance00
September 18th, 2016, 04:51 PM
I am writing my first fanfic!

How's it going?

Flapjack
September 18th, 2016, 04:53 PM
A science practical write up!

Phosphene
September 18th, 2016, 06:21 PM
A book report.

How's it going?

Midway through chapter 3!! After like a few months. Haven't worked on it lately... :(

Cadanance00
September 19th, 2016, 09:00 AM
A book report.

Midway through chapter 3!! After like a few months. Haven't worked on it lately... :(

I know how that is. I haven't worked on mine in a long time. It has to be totally quiet & things haven't been quiet lately what with school and all.

Seraph
November 30th, 2016, 02:21 PM
Currently I'm writing an epic fantasy story - The Draconimus.

JasperPerry
November 30th, 2016, 10:21 PM
I am currently working on a fictionous sci-fi story call luminous...

Voice_Of_Unreason
November 30th, 2016, 10:34 PM
I have an assignment for an philosophy class in which I must analyse a famous argument and then proceed to point out the pros and cons of it and attempt to make it stronger.

Phosphene
November 30th, 2016, 11:15 PM
Currently I'm writing an epic fantasy story - The Draconimus.

Please don't post in threads with 2 or more months of inactivity. :locked: