PDA

View Full Version : What if I'm always alone

benjyrob
October 22nd, 2015, 02:40 PM
I don't know where these feeling are coming from, I have mates, and am not severely unpopular am very clever but I'm terrified. I'm 15, have always been single, and am obviously a virgin. I'm worried that I'm gonna go to uni, not make any friends, and sown all of my degree time alone, bored in a single flat, and will not lose the "v card". Then I'll move on get a job and still be alone, will find myself in 30 years walking into an empty home, with no one to tell how my day went, without ever having a relationship. all my friends around me are having relationships and I'm not really getting anywhere. I see shows like skins and just wish I could have it like that. I wonder if any of my friends really have my back, if they'd have my back in a bar fight.

Vermilion
October 22nd, 2015, 03:11 PM
Sorry to hear you feel this way

wisp
October 22nd, 2015, 06:00 PM
You know, I used to feel this way. I'm 17, and up until a month or so ago I had never been with someone. Personally, I'm aro ace, so I never really wanted to lose the "v card," but I knew I wanted a partner. I thought I was going to end up alone, because I'm so picky about who I want. I just recently found someone online who is amazingly similar to me online, and entered a relationship with them. I don't know how long it's going to last, but at least it made me feel like I'm not unlovable or broken.

If you want someone, I'm pretty sure you're going to find someone. If I did, then you will.