PDA

View Full Version : I need to help

Nightfall_
October 21st, 2015, 07:34 AM
So, I am not bi-polar and I do not have multiple personality syndrome, but I feel like i have two sides and the side I don't like is coming through. The reason I don't like it is because I put other's in front of me and then end up doing stupid sh*t. I don't mean to, but this other side is depressed and angry and is full of anxiety and panicky and i con't control what i say to people and it really pisses me off. On top of all that i started burning myself. I feel like i cant help it. I don't want to be this person. I want to be the fun, comedic person I show my friends but i cant. So I need help. I need help t try and keep my happy side up. Thank you for your help guys.

Arthrun
October 24th, 2015, 01:43 PM
It sounds to me that you're trying to keep up appearances, being somenoe who you ain't. It's alright to be sad, and especially when you're with friends. If you can't be sad with your friends they're probably not friends at all.

If you have a friend that you trust, tell him/her about your problems and try to make them understand, this will probably give you a better understanding of yourself and your problems.

I recognize myself in what you describe immensely, and I know how hard and energyconsuming it can be to keep up appearances. I also have a history with burning and selfharm, but all I can say is that the Selfharm isn't usually the problem, the problem usually is who you percieve yourself to be or who you try to be.

And remember. ALWAYS put yourself first.

I really hope that you can find some help in my suggestions.

//Martin

Vermilion
October 24th, 2015, 01:46 PM
So, I am not bi-polar and I do not have multiple personality syndrome, but I feel like i have two sides and the side I don't like is coming through. The reason I don't like it is because I put other's in front of me and then end up doing stupid sh*t. I don't mean to, but this other side is depressed and angry and is full of anxiety and panicky and i con't control what i say to people and it really pisses me off. On top of all that i started burning myself. I feel like i cant help it. I don't want to be this person. I want to be the fun, comedic person I show my friends but i cant. So I need help. I need help t try and keep my happy side up. Thank you for your help guys.

I think you should show the real you. When you put on a happy face for everyone they don't know what's wrong and that causes more problems and depression. I've found this out

KingdomHearts
November 18th, 2015, 06:56 AM
I know how you feel. I have two sides aswell and i'm not bi polar or MPD. I hate how I am but I have to tell myself it gets better everyday and that its not my fault and that how I am. As for self-burning, I don't do that specifically but I am someone who self harms and it can get REALLY scary and sometimes it seems hopeless but having friends who understand can make all the difference from being ok to going off the deep end. Hope this helped :)