PDA

View Full Version : What would you do if you were thrown into the opposite sex showers?

Harrier
October 19th, 2015, 07:56 PM
Not sure this is in the right section but it is about the opposite sex during puberty involving both sexes so I thought best here.

Today some guys shoved some sophomore girls into the lockerroom while we were showering. The girls covered their eyes and most of us guys' instincts was to cover up. But two guys acted like guys and sort of acted crazy and ran at the girls lol. The girls got out of there pretty fast since the guys holding them pretty much let go of them.

On my way home I kept asking myself why I covered up (pretty much was instinctual and most of the others did it too) and what would I have done if I had been shoved into the girls lockerroom (pretty sure I would've looked and stayed a few seconds haha.

What would you have done if you were pushed in a lockerroom and while the opposite sex was showering? Look or not?

What would you have done if you were showering? Cover up, carry on exposed, or act crazy and basically ask to be looked at?

pconnor2001
October 19th, 2015, 08:21 PM
This is quite a tale. I would cover up if it happened in our locker room. You could get in so much trouble that I would never want to be in that situation.

But yup, I might peek. LOL!!

Bull
October 19th, 2015, 08:36 PM
Finish my shower and give then a real life view of male anatomy. Better than what they get in sex ed.

SethfromMI
October 19th, 2015, 08:41 PM
if they came in when I was showering I would go about my business. I got nothing to hide, besides, I am not there to purposely expose myself, I am showering to get clean

if I was in the opposite sex's locker room in that situation.. I am not going to lie, it would be pretty hard not to look haha

SillyShyGuy
October 20th, 2015, 12:19 AM
If I was forced into the locker room I would do my best not to look and try to get out. If I was the one inside the locker room being watched I would ignore it and let them look. I am confident about my body

NCronter99
October 20th, 2015, 12:25 AM
I would have ran if I was pushed in. I would have felt not only very uncomfortable to be pushed in, but harassed as well. I would have reported it to a principle or counselor as soon as the incident ended. And if a guy was pushed into the shower, I would have covered up, and gotten out of there quickly. Thank goodness I don't have gym showers at my school!!

Nightfall_
October 20th, 2015, 12:36 AM
I think its polite not to look at the opposite sex naked without there consent but if they got shoved in on you while you were showering an didnt look away, id probs cover up. im not insecure but i just wouldnt want them to see me like that.

ClaraWho
October 20th, 2015, 01:05 AM
I think its polite not to look at the opposite sex naked without there consent but if they got shoved in on you while you were showering an didnt look away, id probs cover up. im not insecure but i just wouldnt want them to see me like that.

I would have ran if I was pushed in. I would have felt not only very uncomfortable to be pushed in, but harassed as well. I would have reported it to a principle or counselor as soon as the incident ended. And if a guy was pushed into the shower, I would have covered up, and gotten out of there quickly. Thank goodness I don't have gym showers at my school!!

This whole situation is really creepy and messed up! Nobody should be forced into the that situation and those guys sound like scum. I agree with the reporting and covering up, including consent elements.

~ Clara

iamsilkspectre
October 20th, 2015, 01:37 AM
Enjoy the view. :P

Laibachd
October 20th, 2015, 08:22 AM
I think i could peek a little but honestly being pushed like that into a shower would make me freak out haha

Just JT
October 20th, 2015, 08:26 AM
Keep showering and enjoy the view
No big deal really, your already naked, just adding another person

Cadanance00
October 20th, 2015, 09:09 AM
Enjoy the view. :P

I think so. I'd try not to stare.

AutumnWinds
October 20th, 2015, 09:53 AM
honestly, that sounds terrifying to me. don't get me wrong i enjoy seeing attractive guys, but being pushed into a room full of them against my will and largely against theirs? i really can't think of much that is less sexy than that.

Not sure this is in the right section but it is about the opposite sex during puberty involving both sexes so I thought best here.

Today some guys shoved some sophomore girls into the lockerroom while we were showering. The girls covered their eyes and most of us guys' instincts was to cover up. But two guys acted like guys and sort of acted crazy and ran at the girls lol. The girls got out of there pretty fast since the guys holding them pretty much let go of them.

On my way home I kept asking myself why I covered up (pretty much was instinctual and most of the others did it too) and what would I have done if I had been shoved into the girls lockerroom (pretty sure I would've looked and stayed a few seconds haha.

What would you have done if you were pushed in a lockerroom and while the opposite sex was showering? Look or not?

What would you have done if you were showering? Cover up, carry on exposed, or act crazy and basically ask to be looked at?

Swimmerboy16
October 20th, 2015, 04:56 PM
I would probably cover up. But I don't have to worry about that at an all boys school

hesaidhesaid
October 20th, 2015, 05:42 PM
if they came in when I was showering I would go about my business. I got nothing to hide, besides, I am not there to purposely expose myself, I am showering to get clean

if I was in the opposite sex's locker room in that situation.. I am not going to lie, it would be pretty hard not to look haha

This.
(I mean how can you not look?)

pjones
October 20th, 2015, 05:49 PM
i'd look. really, how could you not at least peek a little? even if it's only a few seconds

caseyislame
October 20th, 2015, 06:53 PM
probably would have stuck around for a few lol

ObliviousCat
October 20th, 2015, 08:34 PM
I'd probably look a bit, but I wouldn't stay there very long.
If I were the one showering, I'd just carry on exposed. Covering up seems pointless and like I'm not confident about myself (everyone knows you can't risk letting anyone in school know you aren't self-confident), and asking to be looked at would just make me look like an attention-seeker.

Falcons_11
October 20th, 2015, 09:54 PM
Cover up.

This couldn't happen at my school becuz when the girls are showering a lady teacher and/or lady coach are monitoring the locker and shower rooms. It's the same with boys lockers and shower too.

playfull-qt
October 20th, 2015, 11:17 PM
If I was suddenly pushed in with a bunch of naked guys I'd like to think I'd just leave ASAP but I'm sure I'd "take in the view" for a second just as a reaction .

Harrier
October 21st, 2015, 12:32 AM
It's been over 24 hours since this happened and I'm still surprised how I reacted. I think covering up is just instinctual (it was for me at least, or at least in this setting being surprised, maybe in a party setting I wouldn't have covered up). It's usually more my style to be more aggressive, but I'm real glad I didn't. The guys who pulled the girls in and the ones who chased the girls out naked could've really gotten in trouble! Nothing was said today tho. Nobody was called to the principal. These girls aren't like that. They wouldn't tell any adults. If they did our school wouldn't joke around. It would be a 1 week suspension probably. Maybe even kicked out! But this happened after cross country practice so everybody knows each other. We even have skinny dipped together (although these girls never have
gone, they're sort of shy, but still cool). What's weird about this is it was kind of exciting. I've been rehashing it in my mind a ton lol. Guess because it's taboo and unusual.

Tyler97
October 21st, 2015, 09:18 AM

I'm a guy and I feel the same way. I thought ALL schools had gym showers, showering is mandatory at my school, going to next class all sweaty doesn't seem very good either.

Jinglebottom
October 21st, 2015, 11:26 AM
Just quietly get out. After apologizing, of course.

Kirina
October 24th, 2015, 04:06 AM

I'd think if a guy was pushed in, the girls would be covering up and maybe screaming "pervert". Considering that the guy will (just as you do), feel very uncomfortable and harassed. I'd think doing that will only make it worse for him. Better just continue showering and rely on him to be smart enough to leave immediately.

This happened in my school. A guy were pushed in and he actually fell and it seemed like he hurt his legs. Everyone (but me, seriously it's no wonder that I developed a superiority complex), was laughing, screaming "Get out pervert!" and just acting like dumb 14 year old girls (they were 14 year old girls). I just immediately helped him get up and walked him out of there and as I did that, all the girls went completely silent. It's like they most have been thinking "woOOOw!! O.o SHE ACTUALLY HELPED HIM GET UP AND TREATED HIM WITH KINDNESS!! IMPOSSIBLE, HUMANS ARE ACTUALLY CAPABLE OF THAT?!! O_O"

Henri-K
October 24th, 2015, 06:58 AM
I would look and I wont hide if they see me

Bull
October 24th, 2015, 10:18 AM
I would look and I wont hide if they see me

Good, mature reaction. Good for you!

PurpleElmo
October 25th, 2015, 07:56 PM
I was pushed into the girls toilets once. A girl in the cubical just started talking to me thinking I was her friend :). I just quickly left and my friends were laughing like crazy outside the door :).

Kendra
October 27th, 2015, 08:36 AM
I think i could peek a little but honestly being pushed like that into a shower would make me freak out haha

Pretty much my exact thoughts.

In reality, this would be a fairly terrifying experience.

As a fantasy, however...

Canadian Dream
October 28th, 2015, 06:02 PM
I wouldn't be able to tell exactly why, but if I was in your situation I would probably cover up by instinct. If I was being thrown into the girls' locker room I would probably blush a lot and try not to look cause it would make it very weird afterwards.

Daily
October 29th, 2015, 07:38 PM
Look. Honestly, I'm probably never gonna see that again anyways...

eric2001
October 29th, 2015, 08:05 PM
Shampoo all the girls' hair and then give every one my phone number.

Salad_Baby
October 31st, 2015, 02:06 PM
If I was pushed into the girls changing room I'd definitely look, but try and then get out as to not look weird. Other way around, I'd try and hide my junk.

KeeganW
October 31st, 2015, 02:55 PM
Shampoo all the girls' hair and then give every one my phone number.

Best answer so far :D:D

Tris
November 1st, 2015, 03:07 AM
Continue showering.. hahaha

SweetieGirl
November 2nd, 2015, 07:34 AM
i would feel surprised and embarrassed but I'm sure i would peak

NotQuiteANerd97
November 2nd, 2015, 10:05 PM
I'm confident with my body and all, but I'd sneak out just to be courteous to the ladies.

shamrockgirl02
November 5th, 2015, 01:53 PM
What would you have done if you were pushed in a lockerroom and while the opposite sex was showering? Look or not? If it happened to me I would first and foremost be embarrassed, and possibly worried that a teacher would somehow think it was my fault that I was in there. But I would definitely try to take a quick look or two around the room real quick and get a gander at some boys' goods ;)

What would you have done if you were showering? Cover up, carry on exposed, or act crazy and basically ask to be looked at? I'm sure my initial reaction would be to cover up without thinking, but then I'd probably resume showering or changing while facing the general direction of whoever got shoved in the room. I wouldn't mind him seeing and would like to see his face if he looked at me.

Jaster
November 5th, 2015, 03:51 PM
Well I'm homeschooled so this is interesting XD

But, if I was pushed into the opposite lockerrooms? Get out asap, though I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't sneak a quick peak XD

If the opposite was pushed into our lockerrooms? Cover up duh