View Full Version : New Star Wars: The Force Awakens trailer to show during MNF

October 19th, 2015, 05:50 PM
If you're going to be watching the Monday Night Football game tonight between the Giants and Eagles...you're in for a treat.

The new trailer for the upcoming Star Wars film will debut during tonight's commercial air play. Also, immediately following the airing of the trailer, you will be able to purchase advanced tickets for the movie anywhere movie tickets are sold.

The film will be officially released on Friday December 18, 2015....with early midnight (and earlier) showtimes at select theatres on December 17.

October 19th, 2015, 08:44 PM
I am definitely watching. for the game. but the trailer as well :D

October 20th, 2015, 11:15 PM
I am a true Star Wars fan: I love the classic trilogy, but I do not dismiss the prequel trilogy like some morons out there. The second trailer was the most exciting for me because I did not know what to expect. Now that I know the story, the characters, and the setting, the third trailer did not make me as excited. In fact it made me confused. Kylo Ren's obsession with Darth Vader makes me curious. What did Vader do that he did not finish? Is Kylo Ren focused on wiping out the remains of the Jedi or is he after what Anakin Skywalker desired: the power of immortality? Plus a similar weapon to the Death Star disappoints me. I love how Han Solo is now the one to embrace the Force and telling the stories to the new generation of characters. The part of the trailer I adored the most was the clip of the Knights of Ren. They look amazing and Kylo Ren looks like someone who you need to fear.