PDA

View Full Version : Underarm hair before pubic hair?

CupcakeLuv101
October 18th, 2015, 10:18 PM
Okay so I heard that girls are supposed to grow pubic hair about a couple months or a year before they grow underarm hair and underarm hair is supposed to show near the END of puberty.

However in my case, I grew underarm hair when my breasts began to bud and I didn't grow pubic hair until after underarm. Also, underarm hair showed up near the BEGINNING of puberty when it should be near the end.

Is this normal? Also did you or do you know anyone who grew underarm hair BEFORE pubic hair?

BlackParadePixie
October 19th, 2015, 04:25 AM
Puberty is never the same for every person...I'm sure it's normal, as in...you are just on a different schedule than other girls.

Jilly
October 21st, 2015, 08:56 PM
One of my friends said she got underarm hair before pubic hair. For me, they basically came in at the same time.

Everyone is different. Do not worry.

playfull-qt
October 21st, 2015, 11:05 PM
I started about the same time for both areas

LITTLEANGEL17
October 22nd, 2015, 12:11 AM
About the same time. And I hate them both :(

cherryred
October 22nd, 2015, 12:13 AM
I personally started growing underarm hair first. Always keep in mind that it's different for everyone since it's all dependent on hormones. There is nothing to worry about!

kimmyval
October 24th, 2015, 02:02 PM
mine, it's a year after I got my pubes... anyways, it's normal...

sarah98
October 28th, 2015, 06:59 AM
I was the same way. Don't worry about it:)

marrisa
October 28th, 2015, 06:56 PM
Nothing to worry about.I got both at the same time.My younger sister got pubic hair first.Everone is different.

sweettayla
November 2nd, 2015, 06:37 PM
I don't think there's any such thing as ''normal'' during puberty, we all develop at different ages and things don't necessarily always start in the same order for every girl. Don't get stressed about it to much.

SweetieGirl
November 3rd, 2015, 03:38 AM
For me, it started at about the same time and I shaved them. I guess it's different for everyone.

angelina
November 29th, 2015, 12:44 AM
pubes shows its light appearance in me...my under arms are smooth

LanaPole
November 29th, 2015, 06:04 AM
its different for everyone i guess. im quite smooth under arms. i had pubes but i shaved