PDA

View Full Version : I need some answers

Cadanance00
October 15th, 2015, 03:51 PM
Weíre planning for my gf to take my V next month for my bday (yes yes yes!) BUTÖwe have a couple of problems.

#1. Condoms:
She asked me wasnít it true a girl canít get pg her first time. I was like WhoaÖ.where you been? But I didnít put it like that. So I need a couple of condoms.
Around here they keep them locked up in the stores and you need to be 18 to buy them. Great way to reduce teen pregnancy.
L was going to get her friend to get some but she didnít.
Iím sure my older bro would get me some but heíll know Iím going to fuck L and I donít want to hear about it from him for some reasons.
Mom would get them for me since sheís ultra cool about that stuff but she knows Lís mom and will tell her and L will be embarrassed (I know her) and will probably call it off.

#2. Where..Where..Where?
We were going to use Lís friends house since they were going to be gone but their plans changed. I live with my sis and bro. My sis wouldnít care if I told her what we were doing but I share a room with my older bro but he works nights and will be asleep in his bed.
Itíll be getting cold by then so outdoors is out.

No snarky replies please.

Taryn98
October 15th, 2015, 05:20 PM
Condoms: You must live in a strange place. You can buy condoms at the supermarket, gas stations, any CVS/Walgreens, even Target/Walmart have them and none of them have them locked up or require you to be 18 to buy them. Heck Planned Parenthood gives condoms away for free or we can go to our student Health teacher and she gives them out for free.

Where: wherever you want. In a car, at a park at night, in a fast food bathroom, in a random room at a party, at the movie theater. Any where works.

My bigger thought is, don't plan it so much. One, virginity is only a big deal if you make it a big deal. You will have sex many times in your life, and after you've had it once, the first time is basically meaningless. Sex is so much more exciting if you're spontaneous and just do it whenever the mood strikes. If you try to make it into the perfect situation (time, place, circumstance), it won't work out, something will go wrong. If you put pressure on this one time/place, you'll be stressed and won't be able to perform.
Just let it happen naturally and you'll both enjoy it more.

Cadanance00
October 15th, 2015, 05:42 PM
Yes, I do live in a strange place: texas.

Thanks for the advice. I really don't want it to be in a public place. I want time to kiss and cuddle and have some time together.

biancachica
October 15th, 2015, 06:22 PM
Condoms: You might be able to get them from your school's nurse or sex ed teacher for free. I would recommend buying them online. The shipping is usually discrete, its cheap and there's a large variety. Also you can get samples packs and see what fits you best and what you like best. I usually buy them online to try different kinds and its super easy to do.

Where: I would suggest somewhere comfortable and where you can't be bothered. A bedroom is ideal but it seems you might not be able to do it there. You can always rent a hotel room or something, but I would advise against that, because it will only put pressure on both of you.

Like Taryn said, I don't think you should plan it. You'll know when its time. Both of you sound ready, so the only thing that's missing is the right time and place. Let it happen naturally.

SillyShyGuy
October 15th, 2015, 11:41 PM
"Around here they keep them locked up in the stores and you need to be 18 to buy them. Great way to reduce teen pregnancy."

It is in fact not a great way to reduce teens getting pregos if teens cannot have easy access to protection and be safe their first time. Now then, in regards to your situation yes get condoms please. I made the mistake of not using any, but under special circumstance. I should have used one my first time. As for where to do it, try to be alone wherever you choose to do it. Maybe rent a hotel room or wait for a day when either your gf or your house is empty for a few hours. It is probably better if no one is home so you two can have more privacy, especially if she is nervous. Good luck, pal

Cadanance00
October 16th, 2015, 10:23 AM
Would you believe that in texas an adult can be arrested for giving condoms to a minor? it's not enforced unless there's a complaint, but that's why schools here don't give them out. Or planned Parenthood. You have to be 18. Absolutely crazy.

I did ask mom as that's the lesser of all the evils. She said okay but she's not in favor of me doing it with L as their family has been friends of our family since, like I was born, but if it's gong to happen she'll make sure I have condoms. She said she'll think about not telling L's mom but she thinks she should. I was afraid of that.

Can't rent a hotel room at my age, either.

L told her younger sis, her sis goes to the same school as mine. This doesn't look good.

DrumBoy
October 16th, 2015, 10:26 AM
are you certain that you have to be 18 to buy condoms? Or is that just something you were "told by a friend", etc? There is most definitely no federal age law about buying condoms.

The Byrd
October 16th, 2015, 01:48 PM
"Around here they keep them locked up in the stores and you need to be 18 to buy them. Great way to reduce teen pregnancy."

It is in fact not a great way to reduce teens getting pregos if teens cannot have easy access to protection and be safe their first time. Now then, in regards to your situation yes get condoms please. I made the mistake of not using any, but under special circumstance. I should have used one my first time. As for where to do it, try to be alone wherever you choose to do it. Maybe rent a hotel room or wait for a day when either your gf or your house is empty for a few hours. It is probably better if no one is home so you two can have more privacy, especially if she is nervous. Good luck, pal

He was being sarcastic about the first bit.

KellyNC
October 16th, 2015, 09:02 PM
Honestly, I would recommend really checking a Target or Walmart (which in my experience, tend to have pretty universal layouts) and seeing if you can get some online (I'd recommend buying a Visa or Amazon giftcard for yourself, presuming you don't have your own card). That being said honestly, if you don't have any by the time its getting ready to happen, and your biggest concern about asking your brother is that he might crack some jokes, you really should consider asking him. If you felt he'd get you in trouble that'd be one thing, but the momentary embarrassment is more than worth your health and pregnancy-free future.

As far as where, it may be hard to know exactly when ahead of time, but any home alone time either of you have should work, even if it's not exactly when you plan. Honestly I think this whole 'take your v for your b-day' is you two trying to make too much of this. Your first time should be fun and special, but I really don't understand think that mindset of "it has to happen on (or after) my birthday" makes any sense. If you two feel comfortable enough to decide that you are going to have sex that's great, but your ability or inability to have it at some 'perfect' date and time shouldn't why you do or don't do it.

SillyShyGuy
October 17th, 2015, 12:14 AM
He was being sarcastic about the first bit.

He is not contributing to the thread. But do be sure to buy protection if you do choose to take that big step with your girlfriend.

Cadanance00
October 17th, 2015, 09:31 AM
Thx Kelley. The probllem is we never get the chance to be alone for very long to make out and just let it happen. Her sis and mother are home in the afternoon. She wants it planned out also. We were going to do it in a park after dark but the cops patrol and run people off.