PDA

View Full Version : Another post about condoms

Jskor
October 15th, 2015, 01:05 PM
I bought durex condoms and tried them on and it seemed very tight. Are condoms supposed to fit on tightly or should i get a bigger condom? If so which brands are bigger? My dick isn't huge btw so not the biggest size

Sandybeaches
October 15th, 2015, 01:07 PM
I think they are supposed to be a bit tight so they don't accidently slip off, but i think you can get some brands which are thinner/wider (not sure which ones tho)

BlackParadePixie
October 15th, 2015, 02:22 PM
they're supposed to be tight so they don't fall off.

Zachary G
October 15th, 2015, 02:28 PM
condoms are supposed ot have a snug fit so they dont come off during sex and your sperm doesnt leak out

SillyShyGuy
October 15th, 2015, 11:44 PM
Yes condoms are deliberately tight because the purpose is to stay secure on your shaft while you are doing the whoopie. If you get a bigger size, there is a chance it can slide off easier and guess what that means. So although it is uncomfortable for it to be tight, it is so that it does not slide off before you cum.

Uranus
October 16th, 2015, 11:32 AM
Yes, they should be somewhat tight to prevent them falling off. However if they feel really tight that it hurts or anything, try another brand or size

DrumBoy
October 16th, 2015, 11:59 AM
condoms are supposed to be very tight, however if they are too tight, you can try to size up with a different brand. I am very thick, so I have to use the trojan magnum brand. it's got a bit more room...

The Byrd
October 16th, 2015, 01:52 PM
As I'm sure you've already gathered from other replies, they're supposed to be tight so they don't slip off.

fredfredburger
October 16th, 2015, 05:07 PM
Whats your length and girth? Maybe you have the right size, but arent used to how tight it should be. Or maybe you actually need a bigger size.

Kuroshiro
October 16th, 2015, 05:16 PM
If people can fit regular condoms over their heads and legs then any condom shouldn't be too small for your dick no matter what size you are.

And as you surly have guessed by now (due to all the other comments) they are meant to tight.

mbc7805
October 17th, 2015, 11:56 PM
Agreed with the rest - they should be tight (without hurting). The good thing with that is you'll feel more - if it's baggy, you don't feel as much with it on.

Jskor
October 19th, 2015, 03:43 PM
If people can fit regular condoms over their heads and legs then any condom shouldn't be too small for your dick no matter what size you are.

And as you surly have guessed by now (due to all the other comments) they are meant to tight.

I wasn't trying to say I have a big penis, I just wasn't sure how snug it is supposed to be and it just feels tight like I can feel a lot of pressure on my shaft when I have it on. I guess it is supposed to be that way apparently though.

Kuroshiro
October 19th, 2015, 03:55 PM
I wasn't trying to say I have a big penis, I just wasn't sure how snug it is supposed to be and it just feels tight like I can feel a lot of pressure on my shaft when I have it on. I guess it is supposed to be that way apparently though.

I may or may not have misread your previous post :whoops: so I'm sorry if there was any misinformation in my post. Either way I hope you found what you were looking for in this thread:)

Nightfall_
October 20th, 2015, 12:39 AM
I agree with everyone that they're supposed to be tight, but, if they're hurting, you should probably get a size or 2 larger, just for safety.

Falcons_11
October 22nd, 2015, 03:30 PM
Last year when I was 12 a few of my friends and I tried using condoms to jerk off. One of them stole a few condoms from his older brother stash. We just wanted to see what it felt like to put them on and use them to jerk off. We all thought the condoms were slippery but the real problem was keeping them from coming off our dicks when we were jerking off with them.

lliam
October 22nd, 2015, 03:49 PM
but the real problem was keeping them from coming off our dicks when we were jerking off with them.

Strange. That shouldn't be a prob, especially for 12yos using condoms from a older dude.