PDA

View Full Version : Panties on a Guy.

DrumBoy
October 11th, 2015, 08:24 PM
Hi. Ever since I started noticing girls years ago, I always found panties to be very sexy and attractive. I had been curious about trying some on for a while, just to see what they felt like. i recently did this for the first time, and found it...exciting? haha. I'm not gay or bi, not that there is anything wrong with that of course-just wanted to clarify. Anyway, for the guys out there, i was wondering if there are others who've done this? If so, where did you get them? And for the girls out there, do you know any boys who've done this? If so, how did you find out? And also, do find it strange or weird for a guy to have done this? Thanks.

Gwen
October 11th, 2015, 08:57 PM
Things like crossdressing even to a level of just wearing female underwear is probably more common then people give it credit for. Usually it might come from a younger family wearing an older family members clothing but there are some people who might try their girlfriend's or just go out and buy their own if they are brave enough. Panties are a lot more tight fitting and have no room or thought for males so you'd probably find it like a more restricting briefs I suppose. I don't think it is particularly weird although I'm sure there are many people who would disagree.

SillyShyGuy
October 13th, 2015, 11:03 AM
There is nothing wrong with it. I have worn heels before. I am usually the kind of person to try something out to see if whether or not I will like it.

Falcons_11
October 13th, 2015, 11:32 AM
I think like I'm brave enough to try most anything that isn't dangerous or crazy. But wearing girl's clothing (panties, bras, dresses) I don't think I would be brave enough to wear those in public..... Maybe panties I would though!!!

Joerg93
October 13th, 2015, 11:38 AM
I only tried on panties just for me to see how it looks and feels. Too tight, I wouldn't be able to wear them for a longer than like an hour.

CuteGuy889
October 13th, 2015, 01:45 PM
My sis and her freinds used to dress me in frocks and take me to malls etc when I was a kid.(lyk 6-9yrs)....(I had longish hair and looked pretty girly...even my classmates who saw me did not recognize).....

They did not dress me in panties tho..They'd just take my shorts off and get me into a frock with my briefs underneath...It was pretty embarrasing...but I kinda liked it secretly cos it let me see the girl's world..

DrumBoy
October 13th, 2015, 04:43 PM
Thanks for the replies so far! I'm glad to hear from some others.

SethfromMI
October 13th, 2015, 06:48 PM
I have tried on my girlfriends before because she wanted me to, but I never would go out and buy my own or would want to wear them on my own

SkyClad33605
October 13th, 2015, 09:10 PM
I don't think there's anything weird about it. I think guys are too hung up on this sort of thing. I can wear a guys shirt, or a guys pants, or a guys suit and no one thinks it's weird or says I'm "less of a woman" for it. Guys should have that same freedom.

Just do what feels good and don't worry about everyone else.

Andy1998
October 13th, 2015, 10:01 PM
We shouldn't worry about clothes being attached to a gender. As long as the person wearing them is comfortable and covers what needs to be covered who cares. That would be like blue is only a "boys" color and pink is only a "girls" color

Kelsey1031
October 14th, 2015, 07:24 AM
My brother wears girls panties sometimes. I caught him stealing mine one time but then I went out and bought him some of his own he looks sexy in them!

ashleigh7
October 14th, 2015, 07:55 AM
Ya, I think it's totally cool if a guy wants to wear panties. I mean if he likes the feel of them, fine. It's not like we girls own the rights to panties. : )

SkyClad33605
October 14th, 2015, 03:06 PM
My brother wears girls panties sometimes. I caught him stealing mine one time but then I went out and bought him some of his own he looks sexy in them!

My brother, older, went through a similar phase a couple years ago. He never admitted it, I would just notice that I was missing a few pairs for a little bit. It was no big deal, but I do wish he had told me so I wouldn't be surprised by a shortage.

Anyways, totally normal and fine :)

DarkHorse4eva
October 14th, 2015, 03:15 PM
i often wear them, due to my bigenderness and wishing i had a female body, most days ._.

DrumBoy
October 14th, 2015, 06:18 PM

Wow. I didn't plan on admitting it, but that's where I got the panties I tried on from (sister, that is). I'm surprised and relieved, I guess, to hear I'm not alone!

Joerg93
October 15th, 2015, 05:30 AM
Wow. I didn't plan on admitting it, but that's where I got the panties I tried on from (sister, that is). I'm surprised and relieved, I guess, to hear I'm not alone!

Well, that seems likely, because for most guys a sister would be the nearest source for "borrowing" girl's clothes. I did it this way, too :D

Anomaly
October 15th, 2015, 07:38 PM
Yes, I had some from my ex, it felt good, nothing wrong with it, completely normal.. I even heard there are some macho guys who like to wear them in everyday life!

niklas
October 16th, 2015, 10:47 PM
Well I've never tried wearing panties, but if it feels good to you then do it. Bet you look good in them :)

Nightfall_
October 17th, 2015, 12:55 AM
dude, its fine. Woman's pants look a lot better and are a lot comfier. personally, I've only ever done it once and i wasn't that interested by it but thats only my opinion.

Kirina
October 17th, 2015, 04:11 PM
Well to all the guys here that borrows from their sister, you should tell her. Like best case scenario, you get closer and maybe she donates some to you or buy. Worst case, she calls you sick and you learn that your sister is a narrowminded retard.

DrumBoy
October 18th, 2015, 10:13 AM
Are there other girls in here who know that their brothers did this? I guess it's more common than I thought.

Just a Guy
October 18th, 2015, 06:30 PM
I haven't tried on panties but I have worn girl clothes before and its pretty arousing to me tbh

SweetieGirl
November 2nd, 2015, 08:11 AM
i think its okay if boys are curious at girls panties and thongs whatever but its weird to me if a boy wants to wear it. no offense you could try. i just thought its weird...