PDA

View Full Version : I'm done

ObliviousCat
October 11th, 2015, 07:23 AM
I'm so close to ending it. I'm an annoyance. Hated. Unwanted and unloved. I hurt everyone I love, I'm a pathetic person, I don't deserve to 'live.' I'm just miserable here. My depression and anxiety destroys everything I love. It will not end no matter how hard I try or what I do to stop it. Where else can I turn? I've been in therapy for 3 years. It's only getting worse by the day. I've lost everything and will continue to lose anything that makes me feel the least bit of happiness. I'm nothing more than a burden to everyone I love so dearly. I feel so sorry for all the people who've had the misfortune of meeting me. I have done nothing but harm. Unintentional harm but still harm. I'm a monster. I don't want to live.

dxcxdzv
October 11th, 2015, 07:28 AM
I bet that there is a lot of things in this world that could make you happy. But the only way to find them is to hold on, even if it looks hard, but if it is so hard, it's maybe because it worths it.

monst3rinyouri
November 24th, 2015, 05:20 AM
I'm scarred like h*** from holding on. I'm not sure I'll ever know why I did in the first place. But I'm glad af that I did--who knows? Whatever convinced me to hang on just a bit longer may have been doing so, so that I could respond to you specifically!

I managed to claw my way outta my depression, and I've turned around to lend a hand to those still in battle; it hurts to watch someone fall, and even more so to see that I was too late. So pleeeeease hold on a lil bit longer <3