PDA

View Full Version : Did I have some kind of anxiety attack?

KidWithTheHeadband
October 8th, 2015, 03:43 PM
Last night, I was laying in bed listening to some music. But something kind of...strange happened. A certain song came up, and all the sudden I remembered a scene from a series I watched which really didn't sit that well with me.

All of the sudden, I sort of self inserted myself in the situation in my mind. And I felt genuinely sick. Like, about to throw up kind of sick. My stomach started to cramp and I literally felt like puking because of it. Luckily, I didn't

It passed about 20 minutes later but I felt rather off for the rest of the night.

I don't usually feel anxious of sorts (e.g. around tests, in most social situations.) But it's been bothering me today. Anyone have a situation like this happen before?

It might as well just be me overimagining things but nevertheless, it still was kind of scary.

Jkat547
October 27th, 2015, 06:07 PM
I've heard songs or watched movie that got me thinking about certain events. After a while, they caused an anxiety attack. I would try talking to a professional about it. Ask them questions and say stuff that you've been going through. It might help.