PDA

View Full Version : losing weight

staple123
October 6th, 2015, 07:09 AM
im male, 165 cm tall 50-55 kg, 14 years old. so dor a while i have wanted to lose some weight. i want to lose some fat on my belly, thighs, chest and groin area. to start off i will cut down on the junk im eating, mosty biscuits. i will do some exercise after school running/tredmil. aby other ideas or suggestions for time running/biking etc. Thanks to all who reply. :)

Vermilion
October 6th, 2015, 07:46 AM
I don't think your weight is bad. My opinion good luck

boytoynamedtroy
October 6th, 2015, 08:26 AM
You're in good shape, my friend, no need to lose weight. But if you really want to, then I suggest you wait until you're 17 or 18 before you start buffing up.

camo115
October 7th, 2015, 07:13 PM
You have a BMI of 20.2 thats perfect, normal is 18-24 anything below 18 is too skinny and anything above 24 is over weight, you dont need to lose weight you jut need to build muscle. Havign some fat is good for you and keeps your warm etc.

Sheriff McGregor
October 7th, 2015, 10:37 PM
If you have access to a gym, weight lifting. If you reduce calories and lift you will still lose weight while building muscle.

Other suggestions

Others start your day with a big healthy breakfast. Fruit!
Have a protein heavy day Chicken/fish/eggs/deli
Avoid beef and pork as they are fattening
Drink lemon water/cucumber water/ or search detox water for other recipes
Drink 3-5 glasses of green tea a day
Try to get 8 hours of sleep

Lzst
October 15th, 2015, 05:45 PM
My favourite exercise for cardio is wind sprints. They burn allot of calories and don't need too long to get a good "workout" of them done.

From the sounds of things you don't seem in too bad of shape, and at you're age any extra fat that you may not like is probably puppy fat and will easily go naturally within the next year or two, but there's no harm in keeping fit and healthy.
Goodluck bro, i hope you get where you want to be

phuckphace
October 16th, 2015, 12:12 AM
tbh diet is more important. cutting out junk food and just going on walks/jogs every day for an hour or so can make a big difference.

DarrylSpiers
November 1st, 2015, 10:06 AM
I am very glad to see your passion about loss extra weight because extra weight create more diseases in life. So i suggest you to do exercise daily and eat diet food. With this technique you can lose your weight in few days.
brooklyn clinics (http://www.firstresponseurgentcare.com)