PDA

View Full Version : so

eveisnothome
October 6th, 2015, 02:35 AM
I cut myself. I like to, it's nice.
I don't really think there is much wrong with it, but it can be a bit unhealthy I suppose.
It's just there I have the razors why not.
I kind of wish I had a friend.
But I have myself.
And I have this life.
Of shit..
And blood.
So that's good, right?
Lol. What a fucking sick joke.

Hopefully I get worse with it. Maybe the edge will be satiated then who knows.

TrampCore
October 6th, 2015, 11:32 AM
Cutting is just a coping mechanism, a rather unhealthy one. There's really nothing to benefit from it other than relief that is temporary.
I know that I'm just a stranger on the internet and you are not obligated to listen to my advice, but hear me out. I used to cut too. A lot. But I slowly realized that it's nothing more than just a waste of time. So instead of a razor, I picked up a pencil and started to draw. It wasn't flawless but in time I'd come to be be proud of my work, and soon realized that if I had cut in all that time I spent drawing, I wouldn't have gained a skill and a peaceful mind. I had found my coping mechanism, and it was a beautiful one, I could send a message to the world that scars and cuts would't do in 1000 years.

Like you said, you don't have anyone but yourself. And that is all you need. We all have such little time, and we are all alone. So why don't you try to develop yourself? See within yourself, discover yourself. You are only at the beginning. People can change so much in such little time, for the better or for the worse. The state in which you are now, you aren't going to be stuck forever. All you have to do is take little baby-steps, but in the right direction. And the right direction is yours to define.
You have absolute control of your life. If you can destroy yourself, you can also nourish yourself, never forget that. You give a meaning to your own life.

That's all I have to say; just remember, everything can be undone, even the worst things in life, you just have to wish it.

SethfromMI
October 6th, 2015, 10:16 PM
it is very unhealthy and could lead to serious problems. please, please, please, try to find someone you can talk too and consider seeing a counselor. cutting yourself is serious stuff

Nightfall_
October 22nd, 2015, 04:26 AM
Although i agree its a bad habit. I wouldn't exactly call it unhealthy. Even though you do have to at least try and find some way to stop, go at your own pace. I understand it a coping mechanism and it will relieve stress or sadness but it is incredibly dangerous. talk to us. If you're saying you have no friends, pm or visitor message someone on here. all people on VT are lovely people and would stop at nothing to help you.
Good luck