PDA

View Full Version : Rock bottom drinking

johndoe1112
October 5th, 2015, 07:50 PM
I love to drink a lot I have fun but instead of getting angry in situation that I would be mad in I just break down crying and can't stop for thirty minutes or longer. Is there a way I could prevent this it's getting bad and don't say don't drink your post will not be read

Sheriff McGregor
October 5th, 2015, 08:03 PM
Jesus helps me

Babs
October 5th, 2015, 08:08 PM
Riddle me this, what kind of answer are you expecting other than "don't drink"? I don't wanna be an asshole, but honestly.

If you can't control yourself while drinking, then don't. I didn't wanna give up drinking either.

johndoe1112
October 5th, 2015, 08:13 PM
But I'm fine some days and bad the othere and only drink every other weekend

Desuetude
October 14th, 2015, 07:14 PM
I've heard that different alcohols can bring out different emotions/moods in different people? I'm not sure how true that is but hey, worth a test if you've got no other alternatives.

SethfromMI
October 14th, 2015, 09:14 PM
I've heard that different alcohols can bring out different emotions/moods in different people? I'm not sure how true that is but hey, worth a test if you've got no other alternatives.

this. and OP you want us to tell you how to control yourself when your using a substance which alters your ability to be able to control the situation? what do you want us to say? alcohol can effect the same person differently at different times. nothing you can do about it

Abhorrence
October 15th, 2015, 11:46 AM
Adding to what Nikk said, apparently Tequila is one of the only alcoholic drinks that isn't a depressant. So maybe drink that? This may be false information, can't say tumblr is always very reliable.

johndoe1112
October 18th, 2015, 01:02 PM
I drank a whole lot of whiskey and vodka and smoked like 8 blunts and i was fine. But sometimes i would only drink half that and curl up in a ball and start balling my eyes out. I guess it has to do with the kinda day im having