PDA

View Full Version : Hard to keep coversarion when stoned

johndoe1112
October 5th, 2015, 06:38 PM
When I'm high I feel its hard to talk to people and I feel like people are mocking me when I pretty sure there not. Does anyone else have this problem and if so how do you deal with it

SethfromMI
October 5th, 2015, 06:44 PM
um don't do drugs?

West Coast Sheriff
October 5th, 2015, 06:45 PM
Easier for me to converse when high but I've never gotten stoned. And I usually drink when I smoke

Btw I do not think either is a good thing.

Babs
October 5th, 2015, 07:12 PM
I'm usually better at conversation when I'm stoned. I'm not a great conversationalist when I'm sober, actually. But I'm more relaxed when I'm high, so that helps.

The obvious solution would be to not smoke, but I don't think I'm wrong in assuming that's not the answer you're looking for. Ask questions, and go from there.

johndoe1112
October 5th, 2015, 07:39 PM
I do what I want man don't tell me to not do something. Weed helps me with my problems I don't need to hear drug are bad because for me it's taking as medicine. 2015 knocking on the door tucking answer it

SethfromMI
October 5th, 2015, 09:06 PM
I do what I want man don't tell me to not do something. Weed helps me with my problems I don't need to hear drug are bad because for me it's taking as medicine. 2015 knocking on the door tucking answer it

you want to keep smoking but you want the effects of the smoking to go away. well, keep on smoking, maybe Puff the Magic Dragon will answer your problem for you

johndoe1112
October 5th, 2015, 09:15 PM
you want to keep smoking but you want the effects of the smoking to go away. well, keep on smoking, maybe Puff the Magic Dragon will answer your problem for you
That does work but if I smoke under a gram I'm too baked for some reason

phuckphace
October 5th, 2015, 09:23 PM
doesn't happen to me. I usually just find everything a lot funnier than it really is (kind of like when I'm sober)

lliam
October 5th, 2015, 09:35 PM
if so how do you deal with it

simply avoid getting stoned. ooooor ...

... perhaps there is also a kind of conversation training similar to Zui Quan (drunkard martial arts). That might fix your prob.

so good luck with your vocal shiai

http://s3.amazonaws.com/vice_asset_uploader/files/1409064295jc1.gif

conniption
October 5th, 2015, 11:21 PM
I'm not saying you should smoke more to better control your high. I'm saying that purely from personal experience, smoking more helped me learn how to control myself.

Human
October 6th, 2015, 06:23 PM
Smoke in a more relaxed area or state of mind, you might get paranoid surrounded by people

johndoe1112
October 6th, 2015, 09:02 PM
Smoke in a more relaxed area or state of mind, you might get paranoid surrounded by people
Don't smoke with people often

Uranus
October 7th, 2015, 01:20 AM
Well your brains being fucked with so, yea you're not gonna easily hold a conversation

TrampCore
October 7th, 2015, 04:11 PM
I find smoking very euphoric or tranquil. I have the best conversations when I find myself under the influence. We usually talk about astronomy, philosophy and all sorts of existential meanings, or we just laugh uncontrollably and crack the best jokes that we'll later forget.