PDA

View Full Version : I am not ok

Primenumber
October 5th, 2015, 06:20 AM
I act so normal when i am with people. I laugh, smile, i have heard myself described as energetic. At home, alone, I cry.
I am lucky. It has stopped, but the past is still there, nothing has changed.
It's been a year. I am still scared. All the time.
Right now it's ok. Tomorrow, it might not be.
He asked me if I'm ok.
I wanted him to see. For that 1 hour i stopped pretending, i was sad. I really wanted him to notice that there is something wrong, I wouldn't be alone anymore.
But then I said I'm ok. I said it because I was just as ok as ever since he knew me. I haven't been completely ok for a long time.
I want to get help. My mom can't know, i don't want her to worry. No one knows what has become of me. I want to have that one person, I want to say it out loud.
Please help me.

CupcakeLuv101
October 5th, 2015, 09:25 PM
I act so normal when i am with people. I laugh, smile, i have heard myself described as energetic. At home, alone, I cry.
I am lucky. It has stopped, but the past is still there, nothing has changed.
It's been a year. I am still scared. All the time.
Right now it's ok. Tomorrow, it might not be.
He asked me if I'm ok.
I wanted him to see. For that 1 hour i stopped pretending, i was sad. I really wanted him to notice that there is something wrong, I wouldn't be alone anymore.
But then I said I'm ok. I said it because I was just as ok as ever since he knew me. I haven't been completely ok for a long time.
I want to get help. My mom can't know, i don't want her to worry. No one knows what has become of me. I want to have that one person, I want to say it out loud.
Please help me.

What are you afraid of? Is it something going on at home or school or just for no apparent reason?
Also, about your mom I personally believe she would 200% much rather you TELLING her you're not okay and for her to be worried but make you okay in the end THAN you pretending to be okay but inside you're not.

I hope you get things sorted out xo