PDA

View Full Version : I need a knife.

Its Pretty
February 4th, 2014, 02:18 AM
I need a knife for protection. Im not safe. Knives are sharp. Unsafeness is alergic to sharp. And dark type is weak against knife type (gen 1 prototype typing). Also people dont respect me at all and knife = respect so yeah. Also cooking class and those knives are dull as dix. I wont do evil things with a knife tho. Im good just looking for safety and protection. #secondammendment. Is it a bad idea to carry a knife? Is there a safer method of protecting myself? I really always feel targeted and who knows when some bad kid could try and take things to far.

Saint of Sinners
February 4th, 2014, 05:05 AM
I don't think it's a good Idea. Let me explain.

I need a knife for protection. Im not safe. Knives are sharp. Unsafeness is alergic to sharp.

Knives are sharp. Sharp is Unsafe. Therefore, Knives are Unsafe.

Also people dont respect me at all and knife = respect so yeah.

Knives do not give you respect. Not at all. In fact, knives might even get you branded as 'The Crazy Dangerous Guy' and you might lose any respect you might have.

I'm not sure about the laws where you live, but I'm pretty sure carrying a kinfe with the intent of using it as a weapon is illegal. A Knife will not give you Safety or Protection. It will get you either arrested or stabbed.

[QUOTE=Its Pretty;2674765]Is there a safer method of protecting myself? I really always feel targeted and who knows when some bad kid could try and take things to far.

Yes there is. Maybe learn martial arts or carry pepper spray? Or stay away from all those bad kids? Maybe you should go to a teacher or something.

Don't forget that knives are not toys. They are tools and weapons. If you do stab somebody in a fit of rage or self defense, a knife would inflict serious and life threatening injuries. Leave your knife at home. That's the most sensible choice.

Although I agree with you, the knives in cooking class are all terribly blunt:)

Its Pretty
February 4th, 2014, 12:45 PM
I don't think it's a good Idea. Let me explain.

Knives are sharp. Sharp is Unsafe. Therefore, Knives are Unsafe.

Knives do not give you respect. Not at all. In fact, knives might even get you branded as 'The Crazy Dangerous Guy' and you might lose any respect you might have.

I'm not sure about the laws where you live, but I'm pretty sure carrying a kinfe with the intent of using it as a weapon is illegal. A Knife will not give you Safety or Protection. It will get you either arrested or stabbed.

Yes there is. Maybe learn martial arts or carry pepper spray? Or stay away from all those bad kids? Maybe you should go to a teacher or something.

Don't forget that knives are not toys. They are tools and weapons. If you do stab somebody in a fit of rage or self defense, a knife would inflict serious and life threatening injuries. Leave your knife at home. That's the most sensible choice.

Although I agree with you, the knives in cooking class are all terribly blunt:)
Sharp is unsafe for my enemies, but not for me, for I am the master of bladezz. Being branded as the dangerous guy is better, people wont try and pull shit on the dangerous guy. Yes, it might be illegal, but then again, since when did 'illegal' = 'immoral'. Martial arts is overrated, and pepper spray is superillegal and unfair for any potential combatants. Its better to have a knife then to have no knife. I guess Ill just carry a small knife.

baseballjock
February 4th, 2014, 02:00 PM
lol shot my dad used to carry around a swich blade

earl_hun
February 4th, 2014, 02:27 PM
I carried a knife for a long long time, and I'm planning to find it. And I have a telescopic baton, too. I can't fight too well, so these are my only chances.

Saint of Sinners
February 4th, 2014, 09:21 PM
Well, if you're gonna carry one anyway, carry something small and discreet. Don't get caught:)

Its Pretty
February 4th, 2014, 10:33 PM
You can wear a belt with a metal buckle. It can be used for many things. If you hit someone across the face with the buckle it will hurt. Nobody suspects anything either. It's hidden in plain sight. Just make sure your pants won't fall down if you take it off to defend yourself.

That is an excellent idea

Harizu
February 5th, 2014, 06:57 AM
I think that getting a knife with you when you go out it's a good idea.
Two years ago a classmate of mine was assaulted while going to school and I bring a knife with me hidden in my bag since then.

AlexOnToast
February 5th, 2014, 07:11 AM
A Knife will not give you Safety or Protection. It will get you either arrested or stabbed.

I agree with this. You would be better off without a knife. It can act as an extra incentive for someone to pull a knife back at you, or worse.

Its Pretty
February 5th, 2014, 03:18 PM
I agree with this. You would be better off without a knife. It can act as an extra incentive for someone to pull a knife back at you, or worse.

As beforementioned I am the knife master

Harley Quinn
February 5th, 2014, 07:30 PM
To be honest, this isn't anxiety and honestly I don't find it entirely appropriate anyway. I do suggest finding a better way of protect yourself though, knifes and such are not the answer. :locked: