PDA

View Full Version : what makes you happy

Ainsleyshea
February 3rd, 2014, 04:37 PM
im all ways depressed but o well I like nothing more than a cup of tea a fag and SpongeBob square pants on the tv wbu ??

Zachary G
February 3rd, 2014, 04:40 PM
im not always depressed, but when I do have my down days, it makes me happy to help someone else who is having a problem -- that and a cream soda

Seemyheart
February 3rd, 2014, 04:55 PM
I have my days where I'm down and a little depressed, but on those days, I like talking to some one and I like to listen to music and exercise.. that always turns my day around and makes me happy

Tenoka
February 3rd, 2014, 05:12 PM
Often when I get sad I talk to a really close friend, we talk about everything and anything. It's nice to have that comfort. Also cuddling helps. C:

LunarScorpio
February 4th, 2014, 09:19 AM
My Office :arrow2: Uplifting stories and messages.

It is better placed here

Hollywood
February 4th, 2014, 06:26 PM
Nothing makes me happier than kicking back and watching a hockey game on TV. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to do that in a good while.

Typhlosion
February 4th, 2014, 07:22 PM
Friends! :headbonk:

Croconaw
February 4th, 2014, 08:29 PM
The feeling of accomplishment makes me happy.

JollyToes
February 4th, 2014, 09:29 PM
Talking to her

Zenos
February 5th, 2014, 01:39 AM
A good workout with weights and knowing I am striving for both my goals of a muscular body and greater strength

AlexOnToast
February 5th, 2014, 04:30 AM
Friends, Drumming, anything to keep myself occupied

Hallie
February 5th, 2014, 06:38 PM
Listening to and writing music. Friends are cool too <3

baseballjock
February 5th, 2014, 06:42 PM
Often when I get sad I talk to a really close friend, we talk about everything and anything. It's nice to have that comfort. Also cuddling helps. C:
yes man the cudling

The Trendy Wolf
February 6th, 2014, 04:47 AM
im all ways depressed but o well I like nothing more than a cup of tea a fag and SpongeBob square pants on the tv wbu ??

Love makes me happy.

Fonda
February 6th, 2014, 03:43 PM
Texting/talking to the guy I like.

Nick M
February 19th, 2014, 02:50 PM
Listening to the song What It's Like by Everlast, makes me happy for some strange reason.

Gamma Male
February 19th, 2014, 03:16 PM
Comedy. Whether it's Bill Hicks, George Carlin, Mr. Bean, Monty Python, Craig Ferguson, or Jim Carry, as long as they make me bust out laughing every 10 seconds, I'm content.
That, and watching youtube videos of cute gay teens making out. xD

PerpetualMotionSquad
February 19th, 2014, 03:18 PM
Trance music I just love it- have done since I was like 8.

everlong
February 19th, 2014, 04:38 PM
Music

Karkat
February 20th, 2014, 03:50 AM

That sounds absolutely wonderful. :) Haha, even the fag bit. I don't usually smoke, and I try not to, but right now that sounds terrific.

Being with my boyfriend makes me happy, falling asleep in his arms, waking up next to him, hearing his voice, seeing his adorable little smile. <3

Tea usually does it for me as well. Friends, AFV, Nichijou, a couple other shows. Chocolate, chips and dip, Video games sometimes.

A nice walk/bike ride through town, or through the park. Swinging. A nice bit of running. :P

Reading! Quite a few things, really.

backjruton
February 20th, 2014, 07:12 AM
TV.
Especially cartoons
South park, Family Guy, Simpsons, Spongebob :D and I have all episodes of American Dad but I don't like that show very much.

The annoying MMO (http://runescape.com/community) I'm always playing

Some other things but it's hard for me to list them :D

randomuser666
February 24th, 2014, 02:57 AM
talking to my internet friends
drawing
hanging out with my real friends
listening to music
exploring my interests on the internet
pondering life

Synyster Shadows
March 9th, 2014, 10:18 PM
Music and talking to the great friends I've been blessed to meet

Croconaw
March 10th, 2014, 12:14 AM
Practicing karate makes me happy. It's my favorite thing to do. It helps me release all of my anger and worries. I also play video games, which takes my mind off things for a while.

CassnovA
March 10th, 2014, 01:12 PM
pizza

Karkat
March 10th, 2014, 01:13 PM
The sound of doves cooing. It reminds me of growing up in Phoenix. :P

EpicSongFan
March 10th, 2014, 07:42 PM
Recently, I'm happy by hearing Happy by Pharell Williams :p

thatcountrykid
March 10th, 2014, 08:15 PM
I like to work hard like if im at school i go to the welding shop and work on my project because i grt the satisfaction of knowing i made that. If im not at school i either work on my dads racecar or clean my guns and make sure everythings in order.

ninja789
March 11th, 2014, 02:30 PM
I have three friends who I will talk to when I get bad but besides from that really light hearted comedies like the latest pink panther or Cars 2 light up my world :)

Gemma717
March 29th, 2014, 09:44 PM
Music/Shower/dressing up in nice clothes/putting on make up/running/riding/going to my barn and seeing the horses. Especially my pony

bbwolf26
March 29th, 2014, 09:49 PM
Cannot help but smile when watching Family Guy.

radsniper
March 29th, 2014, 09:58 PM
close friends without reponsibility(like no school)and talking also laughing

Plane And Simple
March 30th, 2014, 09:54 AM
I do have bad days every now and then. On those, nothing does really fix it but there are things that do cheer me up a bit. I like going for a walk, listening to music and just being around my friends. And hugs, that works too

Ethe14
March 30th, 2014, 10:16 AM
When I have a bad day I usually just talk to my friends, do TaeKwonDo or listen to music. Or have a lot of sugar but then I get all wound up and the crash isn't fun.