PDA

View Full Version : Slap

dextreme
February 1st, 2014, 09:13 AM
Hi, I'm 13 and my mum just slapped me the other day. To make it short: We were back from the mall. I slept on the trip back. When I woke up, I was grumpy (as usual). I got into the house and sat on a chair. Grandfather was annoying me. So I said, "Don't annoy me..." to him. My mum went straight to me, pushed my hand away and slapped me TWICE! Shen then told me to "respect" my grandfather.

What the f**k is wrong with her? It's not like I don't respect my grandfather, it was just because he was annoying me and then she slapped me. Oh yeah, and she doesn't care about my excuses. When I accuse her of doing/saying something wrong (not sex-related stuff), she smiles slightly and says, "Oh, really. I didn't know..."

What the hell is wrong with her?

Seemyheart
February 1st, 2014, 09:38 AM
Hi, I'm 13 and my mum just slapped me the other day. To make it short: We were back from the mall. I slept on the trip back. When I woke up, I was grumpy (as usual). I got into the house and sat on a chair. Grandfather was annoying me. So I said, "Don't annoy me..." to him. My mum went straight to me, pushed my hand away and slapped me TWICE! Shen then told me to "respect" my grandfather.

What the f**k is wrong with her? It's not like I don't respect my grandfather, it was just because he was annoying me and then she slapped me. Oh yeah, and she doesn't care about my excuses. When I accuse her of doing/saying something wrong (not sex-related stuff), she smiles slightly and says, "Oh, really. I didn't know..."

What the hell is wrong with her?

Your mom probably took you saying that to your grandfather in a disrespectful way. Maybe it was your tone? (I get in trouble because I don't hear my tone of voice...apparently it has an effect) but yeah. Did you apologize to your grandfather???
I don't agree with the slapping, because I say that to my family when I'm grumpy and they ease up...
She probably wants more for you, if she's aware she's doing something wrong, and then gets mad at you when you do something wrong, she probably doesn't want you to make mistakes.
I hope this helps:)

dextreme
February 2nd, 2014, 01:55 AM
Your mom probably took you saying that to your grandfather in a disrespectful way. Maybe it was your tone? (I get in trouble because I don't hear my tone of voice...apparently it has an effect) but yeah. Did you apologize to your grandfather???
I don't agree with the slapping, because I say that to my family when I'm grumpy and they ease up...
She probably wants more for you, if she's aware she's doing something wrong, and then gets mad at you when you do something wrong, she probably doesn't want you to make mistakes.
I hope this helps:)1)Well, I said it in like a tried and slightly angered way.

2)I didn't, because my grandfather wasn't even angry. In fact, he likes to annoy me jokingly. Speaking of which, no one has even brought up this slap thing since then.

Seemyheart
February 2nd, 2014, 01:58 AM
1)Well, I said it in like a tried and slightly angered way.

2)I didn't, because my grandfather wasn't even angry. In fact, he likes to annoy me jokingly. Speaking of which, no one has even brought up this slap thing since then.

1) yeah, that could've given her the wrong impression

2) yeah, I figured it was in a joking manner:)
It's good no one has brought it up, right?

dextreme
February 2nd, 2014, 02:01 AM
1) yeah, that could've given her the wrong impression

2) yeah, I figured it was in a joking manner:)
It's good no one has brought it up, right?Yup. :yes:

Seemyheart
February 2nd, 2014, 02:04 AM
Yup. :yes:

Well then that's good!
Advice: be aware of your tone... I've gotten into soo many fights with my mom because of it. It'll prevent further fights or mishaps like this one:)

dextreme
February 4th, 2014, 03:37 AM
Thanks!