PDA

View Full Version : Weight problem

passionisnotacrime
January 31st, 2014, 01:11 PM
Hey guys, i'm new here so if i mess up something don't be rude :d

I have that problem which everyone is scared from... i'm gaining kg's like an animal. In the summer I was 65 kg and now im almost 80 which is a lot... I'm not so lazy but if there is someone who can do my work he's free to do it. I also like sports but i don't want to go alone and thats the reason i don't do much excercises.
I love eating meat, fries and all this "healthy" food..

Could you help me please.. i want to be fit again and there's also the female reason that every boy wants to have a good body...

Ps. Im 17 and i'm 170 cm high

Breakeven
January 31st, 2014, 01:16 PM
well all i can say is a start a healthy diet if you really wanna lose some weight and try to cut most of the unhealthy food and work out , like walking or running for like 45 min everyday and try be more active around the house and you will see the difference :)

Ainsleyshea
January 31st, 2014, 01:29 PM
hi m8 im the opposite to you I know this is extreme but ..... weed speeds up you mantebelisum (speeds up the way your stomach brakes up food but wiliest stoned you cant eat doesn't work for every one tho all so a bin bag sounds funny I know but wen you sweat you louse weight and gym healthy eating if you have any more questions all ways hear and happy to help

passionisnotacrime
January 31st, 2014, 01:29 PM
Thanks for the advice. Everytime i try to start a diet it lasts 2 days max. I can't take more than that.... Sometimes it doesnt even start because my mom cooked my fav. Food :D

Is riding a bike in the gym a good idea because i have a problem with the running?

Edit: i gained so much thanks to the weed, so, no thanks

screamtobeheard
February 5th, 2014, 11:07 AM
Riding a bike is decent cardio. You just have to make sure to push yourself on it. I don't know if you can't do the running because of an injury or just because you don't like running, but if it's due to an injury you could try the elliptical machine. It's another one where you have to make sure you push yourself, but it's a great alternative to a treadmill or actually running if your knees or ankles can't take it.

AlexOnToast
February 5th, 2014, 01:17 PM
You would be surprised to hear how much of an effect walking can have on weight loss. My dad got back into shape simply by walking to the shops instead of driving. Good luck my friend :)

wicky
February 12th, 2014, 06:10 PM
I too have gone from stick skinny to plumpy in 1 yr but do feel good about it....Ttill I was 16 I used to be really stick skinny until ..then suddenly I started putting on weight....It was really embarrassing, everybody saying "you've put on and patting my tummy and alll...I was devastated, I wanted my washboard abs.to show off at beach...After much thought i saw...this is normal weight gain of grwoing up. I gave up dieting I did not gain further.....my waist went from a skinny 26 in to healthy 32 in....I now weigh 64kg from 48kg at 5 foot 10....I now go to beach...go shirtless...my tummy may not have rips it had earlier and may be shiny and plump but that is the normal....I even go skinnny dipping (i do not strip nude...I keep my briefs on).....added advantage is my butt which was non existent before has now grown to be a really cute bubble butt...my GF loves it too........I met my GF also after I stopped being skinny.....I do think that I will put on some more when I start my freshman year (Freshman15!!1) but I feel it will round me up a bit and feel no apprehension but kind of look forward for it...(partying and food and stuff too!!!)

Zenos
February 14th, 2014, 10:36 PM
Hey guys, i'm new here so if i mess up something don't be rude :d

I have that problem which everyone is scared from... i'm gaining kg's like an animal. In the summer I was 65 kg and now im almost 80 which is a lot... I'm not so lazy but if there is someone who can do my work he's free to do it. I also like sports but i don't want to go alone and thats the reason i don't do much excercises.
I love eating meat, fries and all this "healthy" food..

Could you help me please.. i want to be fit again and there's also the female reason that every boy wants to have a good body...

Ps. Im 17 and i'm 170 cm high

Go here in Virtual teen forum I placed a link to a barbell course in this thread.

All you'll need is barbell and some weights no other equipment;

http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/showthread.php?p=2689155#post2689155

dame
March 8th, 2014, 11:43 PM
building up muscle is the way to go, you can also do some cardio workouts.

wicky
March 10th, 2014, 07:22 PM
By late 20s even the skinniest of us are going to sport at least a small gut and develop a relaxed atttitude towards our bodies......with jobs families following college binging etc etc. Eat whatever you wish...Your body will decide what to do with the calories. If it expands it will expand to a degree and stop. You're not going to burst or something. I myself was super skinny and now a bit chubby....me and my GF both enjoy my new curves for sure.!!!!